gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 04:36 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Torker Serial no registry
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Torker Serial no registry  (Read 642 times)

antiquebmx

Torker Serial no registry
« on: August 15, 2008, 07:54 AM »
Boys and Girls

I am trying to identify the year/model of my torker MX and wondered if there was a Torker serial number registry out there?

If not I would like to start one, or if anyone can help, point in the right direction then please post on here.

My torker MX is an early model with undrilled forks the serial no is TN 862 LM (on BB).

I have a 280X with round hole gusset, and an eddy king also and will post those serial up soon.

If anyone can help or post your serials would be great

cheers   paul    :daumenhoch:

antiquebmx

Re: Torker Serial no registry
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 02:32 PM »
pic of my mx, not finished yet  ;)

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 06:12 PM »
I love torkers i do  :smitten: i have 3 full uns here a my side ........

Nice mx BTW
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 10:45 PM »
I have a PRO-X frame and fork, will get the serial number next time I dig it out the cupboard. Still looking for a magnum 200 with round hole

Rooonga

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 11:15 PM »
I believe Torkers' serial numbers had no relation to year etc. making it really hard to tell dates etc.

Best way is to have a good look at the frame. Early ones had round gusset hole, and non machined headset tube. Next models had the same round hole, but a machined headset tube. Then came the oval hole gusset, then the pro x. (Which Gary will be selling to me as soon as the cash goes into my account  :daumenhoch:  )

antiquebmx

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 11:28 PM »
I believe Torkers' serial numbers had no relation to year etc. making it really hard to tell dates etc.

Best way is to have a good look at the frame. Early ones had round gusset hole, and non machined headset tube. Next models had the same round hole, but a machined headset tube. Then came the oval hole gusset, then the pro x. (Which Gary will be selling to me as soon as the cash goes into my account  :daumenhoch:  )

I agree with the frame styles and dates, but I also think there is some system with the serial no's..   can someone post some torker mx serials ??

antiquebmx

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 01:52 PM »
Thought they'd be more interest in this to be honest  ???  Maybe this should be in tech section?

Anyway Torker Eddy King serial no - AT 411E   :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Torker Serial no registry

gfxgfx
gfx gfx