gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 06:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Crashes at Bournemouth today
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Crashes at Bournemouth today  (Read 837 times)

martin1970

Crashes at Bournemouth today
« on: August 03, 2008, 10:13 PM »
Hope your wrist is ok Rooonga, it looked pretty swollen (hope it's not broken again).
Martin

Rooonga

Re: Crashes at Bournemouth today
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 11:55 PM »
Nothing broken thankfully, just bent the plate a little bit, and there's loads of swelling!!

Doc says it'll be back in normal shape within a couple of weeks, so should be back out on my bike v soon.

Probably look really bad in a few days once the bruise starts coming out though LOL!

Prob gonna take a couple of days off work - cant even drive the automatic!

main thing is - no breaks, so still not been too bad a season, and looks like I have broken into the top 10 in the region Woohoo!

kdubbmx

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 04:05 PM »
Glad to hear your gonna be fine Rooonga, if you keep improving the way you have this year you'll be way up the order next year!! Your gates always shock me (makes me grit my teeth to get in front of you!)

Keep it up mate!  ;)

Diego

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 04:50 PM »
Has anyone any news on the unfortunate girl who got helicoptered off the track.I hope all is well and she is ok.

kdubbmx

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 05:14 PM »
Has anyone any news on the unfortunate girl who got helicoptered off the track.I hope all is well and she is ok.

Heard it was soft tissue damage only & she will be fine after rest.  :)

KGB Matt

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 06:32 AM »

Heard it was soft tissue damage only & she will be fine after rest.  :)

Indeed ....... Sharon spoke to her mum and that is the outcome.

Matt

Diego

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 06:50 AM »
Thats good news.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Crashes at Bournemouth today

gfxgfx
gfx gfx