gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:37 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK - thanks to whoever handed in my car key!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK - thanks to whoever handed in my car key!  (Read 441 times)

downlowmatt

MK - thanks to whoever handed in my car key!
« on: August 04, 2008, 09:16 AM »
Imagine my disappointment to find, after a Saturday night which included copius beers, selecting a few nice tunes on the decks, and a trike ride into the tunnel, I had lost my car key - with everything being locked in the car!

So I spent a night on a camping chair, WRAPPED UP IN BUBBLEWRAP  ???, in rakas' gazebo... woke up Sunday morning and went for a ride on the motomag to see if I could find it... no joy.

Then I heard that someone had handed the key in to Stodgy... and all was good again! So, to whoever that was... thanks! :smitten:

firebird

Re: MK - thanks to whoever handed in my car key!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 09:20 AM »
if it was the same key, then your welcome  :daumenhoch:

SaMAlex

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 09:34 AM »
I was in such an enthusiastic mess all weekend I lost my car key 3 times (and got it back 3 times!).
There are a lot of good people on RAD  :daumenhoch:

downlowmatt

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 04:55 PM »
if it was the same key, then your welcome  :daumenhoch:

Thanks again mate... vw key with origin fm keyring... where did you find it by the way? Apparently you saved me at least £250!! I think I met you over the weekend too.... nice one.

good to hear I wasnt the only one too! :P

firebird

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 06:00 PM »
the key was on the grass to the right of the skip, i only found it as the toilets were so bad i had to go pee in the bush  :LolLolLolLol:

downlowmatt

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 06:03 PM »
the key was on the grass to the right of the skip, i only found it as the toilets were so bad i had to go pee in the bush  :LolLolLolLol:

:P  :2funny:  :idiot2:  :buck2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK - thanks to whoever handed in my car key!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx