gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK08 - Wicked
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK08 - Wicked  (Read 1248 times)

scowey

Re: MK08 - Wicked
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2008, 12:31 PM »
was extremely well organised considering the amount of racing etc

my nephew and I had a wicked time, at 13 years old he was inspired to build up his own bike and despite all my efforts just couldnt keep him away from JT71's stall spending his paper round cash, thanks to DEL he was up til late last night customising his race plate with the decals you gave him and is looking forward to next year where he's going to get involved in the racing..

:4_17_5:

Offline Bananaman

• BMX Nerd
  • Le Mans Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2008, 12:32 PM »
Funniest thing of the weekend was when Biaggio was asking my misses loads of questions regarding the OS stuff we were selling
and testing her by saying which padsets were the old schools ones  ;D ;D

Mmm i saw him Jai :LolLolLolLol:

Mr Haggle ;D

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 01:08 PM »
Fook me Joe, you Baggio??  you're even uglier than he is  ;)

lol. I know i know....but hands up if you slept in the arms of a beautiful woman at MK?

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

did Priv really go back to the hotel? or were you and him spooning all night?

sh1te another one for the list, Priv.

i was gunna invite pickle back to my room after 8 cans he's quiet an attractive man.

you helped me out with the pedals too,i  brought 2 left pedals DOH.

thanks for the heads up laz,i was feeling a bit left out

priv

JT71

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 01:14 PM »
was extremely well organised considering the amount of racing etc

my nephew and I had a wicked time, at 13 years old he was inspired to build up his own bike and despite all my efforts just couldnt keep him away from JT71's stall spending his paper round cash

I was trying to teach him to haggle and be cheeky...then when he grapsed the concept of it and haggled low I couldn't say no.
that'll learn me.  :daumenhoch:

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

The Styler

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 01:17 PM »
the styler, i am pi$sing myself at your avatar and signature  :2funny: :2funny: nice work  :daumenhoch: ..

cheers Phippsio, we were the one's on the Burners, thought we were gonna get lynched at 1 point for fire material  ;D :D ;)

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 01:19 PM »
them burners looked smart, forgot how good they looked. most popular british bmx ever. i'm not sure what was going on with the geometry but they look ace and remind me of being a kid and wanting a bmx. :Great_Britain: :4_17_5:
ding dong

The Styler

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 03:23 PM »
I was hoping to have another Team built in time to take with me, but picked the last few bits up i need while i was there, cheers JT71 and Mark from retrospect... :daumenhoch:

almost finished now, just got to paint the calipers Pearl White  8)

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 05:22 PM »
the only thing i was upset about is that this event is only on once a year :'(  don't go to bed upset guy's everyone done a top job and if i could sum i up in 1 word.............
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK08 - Wicked

gfxgfx
gfx gfx