gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 05:53 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK08 - Wicked
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK08 - Wicked  (Read 1246 times)

JT71

MK08 - Wicked
« on: August 04, 2008, 08:26 AM »
right gotta try to remember everyone, sorry if it's only your user name:

Dave Stodgy - Cheers dude, an awesome awesome event and a great spot for me stall. Dib dobs on that spot for next year.  :daumenhoch:

Rob Pickle - good to see you as always Rob, and thanks too for your efforts in making the weekend happen

Dan Harris - inspiration for my dirt bros replica and supplying me with suitable (if not quite perfect) bars and some great grips.

Del - the man, good trade on those 48's dude, can;t wait to get the decals and get it built.

Bob Acid & Rich (i think) - SE Bikes across from my stall..I think they were the DJ's. I'm just off to download eric B & rakim.

Jai SE Bmxer - good to meet you again dude and thanks for hauling the goods up for me. First sale I made was pink tyres.

Steve Generallee Wilson - the News of the World said the pics of you smoking drinking and generally having a great time weren't
any good to them because they know you have scary  lawyers. Thanks for some good dealing.

Speedbird001 Gav - good to meet you, another convert. lol.

two chaps, one antipodean and the other with his son in tow, both bought have haro race frames they are building, good to meet you.

chap, who bought the RS2 off me and half my stock, two kids and a mega understanding wife in attendance, she just kept on handing over the cash and she was gorgeous, damn you are a lucky man. get on here and tell me your user name/real name because i forgot it.

Martin 2020mad, great to see you and thanks for letting me and my posse take over your gazebo on Saturday.

Steve esemdesign, glad to see that mini DP finished man, that was sweet. good to meet you again too.

JTsmooth forgotten your real name. Not the best way to greet me ofr the first time "hi, excuse me, are you Biagio?" lol.
(for the record he's half my weight with a mop of hair)

Jt Racing I think and his lovely wife and the two beasts. Not sure how to get dog snot out of my black shorts. lol.

Tony Jedi and Marty good to see you as always fellas, sorry I couldn't sell that wheel.

Eammon - someone on Burnerworld wants some tange forks, not quite the ones you have but I expect yours would do.

Ian Voodoocars - great to see you mate, you've been keeping your hot wife/gf under wraps ain't you.

Paul Aerostylie - hows the man flu?

Gashead and lil gashead (hey mister are you JT71 - yep - I thought so) Gashead what is your name? I've forgotten it.

Sean Stidds and his better half - watch out for them bully bars I know where you live, and cheers again for the wheel building.

Twobobrob - for a campfire you 4 vital components. 1. wood. 2. means of making fire. 3. beverages 4. twobobrob's Trivia.

Lola chainofstrength looking good on the track, there's something about girls on BMXs, with knee and elbox pads.

which brings me on to a couple of lovely ladies twobob knows. the short one was trying to kit out her mid GT in anno'd red bits.
girls on bmxs rule. fact.

Beard - good to see you mate, shame about that re-run moto.

andyGti and he's green loving wife - sorry I;ve forgotten her name, but i know what bike he rides. lol. its like that for so many people, i have no idea what your name is but I know what bike you have.

Kuwahero - that was some journey dude

Gary poolysherrif - good to meet you...you wants some green tyres still? thanks for those pedals, perfect for my needs.

Rich - good to finally meet you man after all the emails - midschool list? lol. (don't think he get's on here but Jai can wind him up. lol)

Gaz Ozrick - didn't see you after breaky on Sunday, where'd you go?

Philbert - good work on the track dude, styling it and fast

Alex- ditto - and big thanks for the Heavy as f*** frame and forks my new project beckons.

Laz - thought your Standard was good enough for first mate. I was stunned when I won, even after helping you with some bits to finish your build, maybe that's "good karma" for me helping the competition.

Dom and the rest of the haro stand crew. Awesome. Jay weren't you supposed to send someone round to me with the black seat clamp and anothee item?

Carcosmet - good to meet you Sam...i wonder where you know me from? mmmmmm

John Dwain Dibbly - Excuse me sir is this your vehicle, this is the Police - F*** Off.

The Styler and his mate and the kids

Greg Motomag

kingkeef

Animal and Cupid stunt -  i dunno why but I think of you two as "one" lol. 

Magna13 who raced a burner, keeping it real and living it.

My mate Wayne and his wife Elisha, cheers for bringing the tent and cooking stuff.

My missus Deb for coming along and enjoying it, even if she kept talling me off foe calling folks "dude" and saying "sweet"

Didn't meet the legend that is Ratty and his crew, I think I saw him, black bandana?

No trev, gutted. hope he comes back soon

Mattdub - the cargos are long forgotten, one of the first people I met there, hatchett buried, and not in my head thankfully.

Stuntmaster - can;t believe i couldn't sell your bike, sorry dude.

and everyone else I've forgotten, it was was great to meet you all

RAD MK08 was f***ing RAD indeed.

Racing and show n shine were brilliant.

roll on MK09

« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 08:34 AM by JT71 »

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
Re: MK08 - Wicked
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 10:17 AM »
holy sh1t Joe, how long did it take you to remember everyone on that list?... I'd miss off too many people out if I attempted that...
great meeting you and I'll get on with those decals ASAP!

JT71

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 10:22 AM »
holy sh1t Joe, how long did it take you to remember everyone on that list?... I'd miss off too many people out if I attempted that...
great meeting you and I'll get on with those decals ASAP!

missed off:

Matt Swivel. good to meet you

Re Buy Cycle, forgot his real name.

there was at least two chaps with suspect facial hair too who's names I've forgotten.

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 10:24 AM »
Good to meet you too Joe finally  ;)

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 10:27 AM »
I was glad to have met Superman... never realised he was bald and had dodgy teeth though.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:38 AM by Del »

JT71

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 10:30 AM »
oh F*** yeah Clark quadrophenia Kent.

the list will go on.

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

oh and Rob. rarman.  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:37 AM by JT71 »

magna13

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 10:39 AM »
Twas A Privilage To Meet You Mate, Shame The CW Went So Quick, Was Gonna Splash Me Wallet Out And Get It. Yep I Was The Only One To Have Raced A BurnerThe Whole Weekend.  :daumenhoch:

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 10:51 AM »
nice to met you jt71 , no worries on bike i keep it for next year  ;)
no1stuntmaster on instagram

motomagII

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 10:57 AM »
was great meeting everyone jt ,dan harris,steve generalee,aidy priv and so many more all great guys ,and all the norhtern race guys good to see you all again .
best part though for me was i got to race again after my leg op and managed to get round 3 times and no pain or owt ,was really pleased and really enjoy getting back in the saddle .which means ill be ready to rock in the winter series fingers crossed and the threat of another op is dwindling fast as my legs inproved so much in last few weeks i reckon ill be okay .

motomagII

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 10:59 AM »
oh for forgot summat elso too great to meet zac again magna13 great young lad whos energy and speed and attitude are great for his age and well done on winning the under 13?14 category .must have done 15 races that day and wa still on bike when i was leaving lol

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 11:06 AM »
How can you forget the master of racing's name !

Joe this thread has almost put a lump in my throat as it say's it all  :daumenhoch: Some guy came on Rad late last night and dissed the whole event and I went to bed quite upset that people thought the event was poorly organised  ???

Up till then I too was buzzing and enjoyed meeting loads of new mates and catching up with old pals ! I don't need to list those folks, as it's  99% of people on Rad !

Love ya all

Nick

motomagII

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 11:09 AM »
porly organised what i knob ,everything went as smooth as youd expect it to .racing was on time results etc went smoothly .raffle,food,ice,everything wa there and well sorted .

nothing was to be faulted it was absolutley spot on .
 :daumenhoch:

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 11:13 AM »
Some guy came on Rad late last night and dissed the whole event

was he actually there then ?

cos all i saw all weekend long was people having a great time  :daumenhoch:
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 11:17 AM »
was a superb weekend....as for the organisation??  i thought everything went extremely smoothly!  the racing went so well it was great! 

to all that helped...... :4_17_5:

JT71

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 11:22 AM »
How can you forget the master of racing's name !

Joe this thread has almost put a lump in my throat as it say's it all  :daumenhoch: Some guy came on Rad late last night and dissed the whole event and I went to bed quite upset that people thought the event was poorly organised  ???

Up till then I too was buzzing and enjoyed meeting loads of new mates and catching up with old pals ! I don't need to list those folks, as it's  99% of people on Rad !

Love ya all

Nick

You know I thought it was Nick.
(secretly I'm just pretending to forget your name so no one knows i secretly want to dry bum you)

I hope lil gashead doesn't read this or there might be some awkward questions at dinner tonight...Dad what did JT71 mean when he wrote....

who was dissing the event?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 11:33 AM by JT71 »

The Styler

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 11:28 AM »
nice too meet you too JT allthough shame i couldn't keep the skyway, cheers for the brakes too, i can finally get mi bike finished now.... :daumenhoch: diamond geezer   :coolsmiley:

Offline se-bmxer

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 11:34 AM »
As usually Joe nice to meet you again :daumenhoch:

Funniest thing of the weekend was when Biaggio was asking my misses loads of questions regarding the OS stuff we were selling
and testing her by saying which padsets were the old schools ones  ;D ;D

JT71

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 11:36 AM »
As usually Joe nice to meet you again :daumenhoch:

Funniest thing of the weekend was when Biaggio was asking my misses loads of questions regarding the OS stuff we were selling
and testing her by saying which padsets were the old schools ones  ;D ;D

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

where's Jtsmooth this morning, so f***ing funny when he came up to me and said "are you Biagio"
I think secretly he knew  I wasn't and was having a laugh. lol.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 11:37 AM »
Fook me Joe, you Baggio??  you're even uglier than he is  ;)

JT71

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 11:42 AM »

lol. I know i know....but hands up if you slept in the arms of a beautiful woman at MK?

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

did Priv really go back to the hotel? or were you and him spooning all night?

sh1te another one for the list, Priv.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 11:45 AM »
of course he went back  ;)

have to say both your two friends and your Mrs were superb!  great laughs and made our little camp site a right pleasure  :daumenhoch:

shame about the vegan thing though mate  :crazy2:

Lazarou

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 11:47 AM »

lol. I know i know....but hands up if you slept in the arms of a beautiful woman at MK?

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

did Priv really go back to the hotel? or were you and him spooning all night?

sh1te another one for the list, Priv.

Don't worry about it Joe, everybody forgets Priv, he's used to it.

JT71

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 11:53 AM »
of course he went back  ;)

have to say both your two friends and your Mrs were superb!  great laughs and made our little camp site a right pleasure  :daumenhoch:

shame about the vegan thing though mate  :crazy2:

oh yeah she was a right vegan last night scoffing pizza bought out of my profits. lol.

(i told her that's all the profit gone, the rest of the stuff I just swapped...that's all she needs to know)

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 12:14 PM »
the styler, i am pi$sing myself at your avatar and signature  :2funny: :2funny: nice work  :daumenhoch: ..

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 12:23 PM »
It was great to meet you too Joe  ;) ( your list is mental !  :LolLolLolLol: ) .

And many many others ! , what a turn out !! .

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK08 - Wicked

gfxgfx
gfx gfx