gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 03:17 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  MK08 rocked - Sucked
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK08 rocked - Sucked  (Read 7887 times)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: MK08 rocked - Sucked
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2008, 12:39 PM »
Sucked .
Me throwing my bike over the fence  :-[ Im sorry but it had really tried my patience having thrown the chain 4 times even after fitting 4 different chainwheels 2 sets of cranks lots of spacers and washers on and off and I swore to myself of it came off again I was going to throw it and it did so I did  :-[  fortunately no one was hurt but I may have upset a few earth worms where the bars had stuck in the ground. I know its not big and clever and feel a right tw#t looking back and thinking about now, its a real bad example to set . So yet again I apologise  :)

You are such a Diva  :2funny:

Well done pal :4_17_5:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2008, 12:42 PM »
Rocked

Everything prior to being poisoned by JT Knoxville

Sucked

Said poisoning and being rendered useless on race day as a result.

Ta Rad :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2008, 01:05 PM »
Rocked
Watching the racing, looking at the S&S bikes, Amazing :daumenhoch: Riding round the track only once, Bite back at what bites you :idiot2: (Wife still not happy about this one)
My wife not leaving me there :smitten:
Dan for sorting me out with some rope. The general good happy vibe.
Sucked
My bright red neck this morning >:( Not getting there earlier to see more bikes and the sore heads. Not being able to rummage in the boxes of bits(saved money though only bought a stem of Generalee)
Funniest
Bof launching his bike :shocked:
Extremepervert landing on his arse on the finish line :2funny:

Thank you all the organiser's top job :daumenhoch:

nic968

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2008, 01:29 PM »
 All good...Another slick,well organized success..

Really enjoyed the cruisers again this year,great to see some more riders coming out..
 Well done Matt,another victory ( a tad lucky,but that's racing)..
 How fast was that A final...Awesome to see our OS riders at that level...

Thanks to the guys that helped me get my car going.. ;)

Shame about the nightmare journey home..but what a day!!

Chris-B

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2008, 01:36 PM »
Rocked

Dunno as i werent there

Sucked

Whatever happened to anyone there

thecrooch

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2008, 01:40 PM »
Thanks to the guys that helped me get my car going.. ;)
What again Nic????   :(  Old VDubbs look the Mutts - but god you guys get put through the ringer every time they break down..  and boy do they break down...

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2008, 01:58 PM »
rocked...

The back of my ML being the perfect height for a impromptu bar -  fully blown pimms ac0ck till silly oclock ?

faces to names...Animal, Cupid stunt, Steve P, Firebird, Showtime, Bananaman, JT-racing, even managed a civil conversation with RomBloke...i think he secretly wants to dry bum me,but who can blame him...maybe next year dude  ;)

monkeybiscuits - apologies for being a total mong,and thanks for the headset, but i was struggling like fook when you landed, and spewed about 30 secs after you left... :buck2:

mark j. - i am in your debt for the generous loan of the ladder bars...anything i can do to return the favour, you know where i am.

Rich Waxin for sparing some space by the smallest campfire in the world...man, i was convinced i'd get it going again...

Munners - Your a scholar and a gent, and your lads a good un too.

all the people i already know -  good vibes all around..even shared some pants with hunterdubber...pink ens at than!

the event itself - well organised and well run, you know who you are, so ta for that.

the bikes - cant beat seeing a good fooking bike eh! there was enough of em. Might bring my shitters next year .

Sucked -

hotel dwellers - pussying out of the highest order. You dont go any faster or look any prettier having spent a morning in your shower and lashing yourself with the free moulton brown. 70 quid wasted.

people not picking up there dog shit. I watched one squirmy twat watch his dog do a massive shit on the deck, and then just walked off. Yes you, you lanky scruffy looking pikey type with the bulldog. . Pick it up and chuck it in the river next year. at least the fish can have a chew on it.

people fooking about with other people's stuff..know your limits, somethings just dont cut it.

and thieves - i hope you get found out and someone comes around and kicks your head in. You are scum.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:03 PM by J.T »

evil pixie

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2008, 02:17 PM »
feel a right tw#t looking back and thinking about now, its a real bad example to set .
but it Was really funny to watch, even from the opposite side of the track :D

rocked:

riding a bmx track for the first time, not stacking it, loving it and even getting my front wheel a few inches off the floor at one point.

fiding a GT seat to help bring my bike back to its original state (thanks general lee for showing me which stand had one)

meeting lots of new people

the banter

sucked:

sleeping far too long on saturday and not making it down until sunday.

not entering to race

having to leave to go back to work after a long weekend off

(1st post for me so a <waves> hi, hello, i'm new, please be gentle type post to everyone too)

JT71

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2008, 02:28 PM »
it's you didn't look very evil to me. glad you found your seat.  :daumenhoch:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2008, 02:44 PM »
people not picking up there dog shit. I watched one squirmy twat watch his dog do a massive shit on the deck, and then just walked off. Yes you, you lanky scruffy looking pikey type with the bulldog. . Pick it up and chuck it in the river next year. at least the fish can have a chew on it.

i hope you're not refering to moi
ding dong

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2008, 02:46 PM »
JT. Racing.....was that you parked near us with the silver honda?  your dogs were cool  :daumenhoch:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2008, 02:47 PM »
it was indeed. i don't think we got a chat in. i was sat round the campfire with the oversized log though :LolLolLolLol:
ding dong

evil pixie

« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2008, 02:49 PM »
it's you didn't look very evil to me.  :daumenhoch:

:LolLolLolLol:

he he he, its always the little ones you need to be wary of, just ask twobob  >:D

(i'm terrible at putting forum names to real names and faces, you had the 2 lovely ame bulldogs yeah?)

JT71

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2008, 02:53 PM »
it's you didn't look very evil to me.  :daumenhoch:

:LolLolLolLol:

he he he, its always the little ones you need to be wary of, just ask twobob  >:D

(i'm terrible at putting forum names to real names and faces, you had the 2 lovely ame bulldogs yeah?)

JT Racing had two bulldogs, I had the stall with the red bits.  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

that's a common mistake. lol.

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2008, 03:06 PM »

i hope you're not refering to moi
no mate. not you.

some tall scruffy fooker...didnt even flinch..just stood there watching his dog take a shit, right in the middle of a walkway, and then just walked off...

not hard to pick up a turd in a plastic bag and chuck it in a bin...

« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 11:02 PM by J.T »

evil pixie

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2008, 03:07 PM »
JT Racing had two bulldogs, I had the stall with the red bits.  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

that's a common mistake. lol.

:idiot2: :-[ see, i told ya i was crap at matching forum names to real people :D and they were pink, not red......  ahem. ::)

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2008, 03:18 PM »
i was gonna say, i walk round with a bright orange stupid looking dog bone keyring shit bag holder, turn that bag inside out, grab them warm fresh squidgy horrible smelling turds(the feeling of a fresh dog turd squidging between your fingers is somthing else, even through a bag), turn the bag the right wat round whilst trying not to both touch and smell the contents, carefully twist round and tie the ends together(all this holding my breath due to the wonderful stench) and then carry it around at arms length like the worlds worst fashion accessory praying for a nearby bin. I do this because i believe if all dog owners did this then i would be welcome at far more places with my four legged buddies, it's not healthy for kids, and above all else, it's just manners. I do believe though, my little pal may have laid a brown egg near the track fence, right in the middle of the walkway down the side the big white van near the haro display. He esacaped in the middle of the night on his own and next morning there was a squashed turd there. Sorry if anybody stood in it, rode through it. It was beyond removal by the time i noticed it. :-[ . But everybody seemed to get on well with my pouch's, pete was trying to keep the brown one :knuppel2:
they are totally knackered now, both fast asleep. :smitten:
ding dong

JT71

« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2008, 03:28 PM »
yep, I put the legendary Dc pill tread pattern in that squishy turd.

if the dog escaped and did, i did hear someone come and fetch you saying the dog had gotten out, then it's hardly your fault.

and the dogs were so cute I couldn't be mad at them.  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:31 PM by JT71 »

thecrooch

« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2008, 03:29 PM »
We are the same always carrying nappy sacks around in our pockets...  we had the white fluffy poodle that escaped and was found running up and down the road in the mud!!! came back brown!

i only took my eye off him for 5 mins while i mended a chain for Ratty and he was off - he wont be coming next year!!!  we didnt get to see as much as we wanted because it was like having a small child to look after...  thanks to all that kept an eye out for him on the campsite....

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2008, 05:35 PM »
rocked
the people i met , the bikes , the racing and the m1 tunnel rave top man matt

sucked
poxy van had a fuel pump issue on way home but got it home thank goodness but could have done without it after been tired anyway
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2008, 11:25 AM »

fooking quality meeting up with the radbmx crowd again, even met stevep who i thought was a internet myth

didnt enjoy having a wrestle with radman under the duvet at 1am in the hotel...bloody freak

JT71

« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2008, 11:29 AM »
didnt enjoy having a wrestle with radman under the duvet at 1am in the hotel...bloody freak

got any pics? sounds like fun.  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2008, 11:42 AM »
It must have been one hell of a duvet moment as when he got back Saturday morning he had to have another rest !

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2008, 12:06 PM »
fooking quality meeting up with the radbmx crowd again, even met stevep who i thought was a internet myth

I remember your face when we first met Pete ... you was in total shock  ;D

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2008, 12:15 PM »
he's not the only one. i thought you and bodamus were a riddle wrapped in a mystery behind an enigma :shocked:
ding dong

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  MK08 rocked - Sucked

gfxgfx
gfx gfx