gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 10:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  84 quad .
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 84 quad .  (Read 517 times)

billycrabtreeomer

84 quad .
« on: July 31, 2008, 12:28 AM »
Here are some pics of my quad that i have restored to race again . All the parts are wot i already had from old excepted new wheels & some mechanical bits .
I sprayed the F&F myself with about 5 aerosole can + 1 lacqure .

After riding my newly resto bike a few time at local track & doing some gates , i have got to admit its was like having a rodeo hores between ma legs .
It was the most twitchy ride ever . As the bike is so short the bars were pushed farward making things werse . this will not do .
Although my dreams of racing my quad in OS are in tatters , racing OS is still alive .

I decided to strip the quad and replace the F&F . My longest os F&F was a tange . Much longer by 25 mm & lighter .

After riding this at Herne Bay track today its made my quad realy look its age in design . Wot was they smoking in the US back then .
Good news is the Tange rides like a dream & the paint wont chip as its chrome .
Can anyone help with the name of this frame ? I think it mite of been a tange Rhino . Intresting but top & down tube start from the front oval & finish off round
at the seat tube & bottom bracket .
                                Happy Days

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  84 quad .

gfxgfx
gfx gfx