gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 09:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  HARTLEPOOL TRACK
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HARTLEPOOL TRACK  (Read 78881 times)

steveN

Re: HARTLEPOOL TRACK
« Reply #1525 on: November 03, 2012, 08:22 PM »
Still officially closed for the reasons you have outlined. It is soft and muddy. There were signs at all entrances, but they are easy to remove, and for people not to respect the hard work of the club and the council, but I am not surprised.

liddle145

« Reply #1526 on: November 03, 2012, 09:09 PM »
Fair enough.. But you ain't gonna keep the kids of there with no fence and a few notices that are easily removed.

I understand the cost of keeping the fence erected plays a part in this but kids are kids and they don't see the long term problems they may cause by having fun on bikes.

Hope we get a late Indian summer to dry it out

Offline Gish

• 540 Air
  • who the fook are you lookin at !!!!
  • Rated:
« Reply #1527 on: November 03, 2012, 09:58 PM »
Could be there for 10.30 but only if a few of us are there ???
Ride it like its stolen

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #1528 on: November 03, 2012, 10:03 PM »
Me ,you orgasmic,,Dan might show up

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #1529 on: November 03, 2012, 10:06 PM »
If its still soft I,ll wait

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1530 on: November 03, 2012, 11:11 PM »
Still officially closed for the reasons you have outlined. It is soft and muddy. There were signs at all entrances, but they are easy to remove, and for people not to respect the hard work of the club and the council, but I am not surprised.

Aye up ste, what's your opinion on the track dude?

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1531 on: November 04, 2012, 12:36 PM »
Did anybody go up, how's it looking?

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1532 on: November 04, 2012, 03:34 PM »
No one have a walk up then for a look?

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #1533 on: November 04, 2012, 03:37 PM »
HAD A FEW GOES ,,,RIDES FAST AS FOOK ,,,,,

ONLY RODE WHERE DRY AND ONLY A COUPLE OF TIMES

WILL BE GOOD FOR WATCHIN THE PRO,S RACE ON

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1534 on: November 04, 2012, 04:47 PM »
cool, how long before peeps are allowed on then?

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1535 on: November 04, 2012, 04:56 PM »

when is it gonna be open?

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #1536 on: November 04, 2012, 06:28 PM »
BE A WHILE YET MATE ,,,,3RD AND FOURTH STRAIGHT ARE STILL TOO WET AS IS MOST OF FIRST STRAIGHT ,,,SECOND STRAIGHT IS ROCK HARD AND BONE DRY

dan-dare

« Reply #1537 on: November 04, 2012, 08:51 PM »
Did you find the track confrontational, Russ?

Hope you didn't flip your lid....

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #1538 on: November 04, 2012, 09:01 PM »
dan

twice my anxiety reared its ugly head,,,still not cotrolled proppr

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #1539 on: November 04, 2012, 10:13 PM »
This is being played over the tannoy system at the Summerhill Visitors Center.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjES-j7lptc&feature=related

I think it's aimed at you, Daz ;D

"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1540 on: November 05, 2012, 01:57 PM »

Aye up ste, what's your opinion on the track dude?

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #1541 on: November 07, 2012, 09:45 PM »
I think you've scared every one off with your aggressive, Paxman like questioning.  :2funny:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1542 on: November 08, 2012, 10:10 AM »
not aggressive (apart from the berm dig at jason  ::)) and the "old school" connotations annoyed me a bit. i would just like to know if peeps who had say are 100% happy with it, would be warmly reassuring (whether anything can be tweaked or not) to get a view from someone other than eddy, who has acknowledged my concerns regarding younger riders being able to progress but has also emphasised the impact and the important part the club has had in getting this work done, and it is fully appreciated and totally taken on board.

if i get work done in my house and i come back and see something isnt quite right, i tell them, they may disagree but i've paid for a job and i want it done how was agreed and would ensure before they left the job that it was put right or i was happy with it. Apart from the lack of a smaller jump to counter balance the presence of the massive jump (which does not stop this track being good) there is only the signature berm that i can not get my head round, there should be a roller there (to be consistent with the proposed Worlds straight) or the roller after the 1st jump removed to compensate for bump in the berm.

like i have said numerous times, i have respected the work that has been done and have not yet rode the track even tho its literally 3mins from my house and have rode the old track when its been far wetter and less ridable and the fact i can't fookin wait to get back out on my bike and all this waiting n no riding is doing my heed in but i am being patient.

then i can really lay into it  ;) :LolLolLolLol:

i am not being obnoxious for obnoxious sake i am honestly concerned about the progressional barriers to less abled riders. These are seriously just my opinions based on what i have seen and feedback from discussions of other riders and club members, an official opinion or acknowledgement to mine n others concerns/opinions would be appreciated and an indication of when the track may be ridable would be good to know too.

Don't know which members of NEBMX are members of rad other than Ste and Phil, but would be good to hear what both them and brent, peter n alan (people who know how tracks n clubs work) honestly think about it.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 11:45 AM by OrgasmDonor »

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #1543 on: November 08, 2012, 05:40 PM »
The track is not getting any work done to it ,,,,berms ,,deep tripples nothing,,,,,,

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #1544 on: November 08, 2012, 06:05 PM »
not aggressive (apart from the berm dig at jason  ::)) and the "old school" connotations annoyed me a bit. i would just like to know if peeps who had say are 100% happy with it, would be warmly reassuring (whether anything can be tweaked or not) to get a view from someone other than eddy, who has acknowledged my concerns regarding younger riders being able to progress but has also emphasised the impact and the important part the club has had in getting this work done, and it is fully appreciated and totally taken on board.

if i get work done in my house and i come back and see something isnt quite right, i tell them, they may disagree but i've paid for a job and i want it done how was agreed and would ensure before they left the job that it was put right or i was happy with it. Apart from the lack of a smaller jump to counter balance the presence of the massive jump (which does not stop this track being good) there is only the signature berm that i can not get my head round, there should be a roller there (to be consistent with the proposed Worlds straight) or the roller after the 1st jump removed to compensate for bump in the berm.

like i have said numerous times, i have respected the work that has been done and have not yet rode the track even tho its literally 3mins from my house and have rode the old track when its been far wetter and less ridable and the fact i can't fookin wait to get back out on my bike and all this waiting n no riding is doing my heed in but i am being patient.

then i can really lay into it  ;) :LolLolLolLol:

i am not being obnoxious for obnoxious sake i am honestly concerned about the progressional barriers to less abled riders. These are seriously just my opinions based on what i have seen and feedback from discussions of other riders and club members, an official opinion or acknowledgement to mine n others concerns/opinions would be appreciated and an indication of when the track may be ridable would be good to know too.

Don't know which members of NEBMX are members of rad other than Ste and Phil, but would be good to hear what both them and brent, peter n alan (people who know how tracks n clubs work) honestly think about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-F2HKLzB6c

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1545 on: November 08, 2012, 06:31 PM »
At least someone gives a f*ck :LolLolLolLol:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #1546 on: November 08, 2012, 06:43 PM »
You'll be getting banned talking like that ;D

dan-dare

« Reply #1547 on: November 08, 2012, 06:45 PM »

Eddy

« Reply #1548 on: November 09, 2012, 10:20 AM »
Are you on bookface Daz?  The best way to get hold of peeps from the club is via the FB group.

I aint an active member of the club anymore (one of the draw backs of living miles away) but going of past experiences it is inevitable there will be some tweaking and amendment, I am yet to find a track that was 100% perfect straight outa the box. Hate to sound negative but its going to take a fair while for it to properly dry out, its made out of clay which isnt renowned for its drying ability, even with a good drainage system!  TBH I would hold of passing any actual judgement till April / May as BMX tracks never ever feel right during winter.

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1549 on: November 09, 2012, 12:07 PM »
Some members login twice  a day and l look at this thread with to reply. I. Dont wasnt to go on facebook and dis the track, but a confirmation that tweaks are an option and an insight to the feelings of others regarding the track and whether they feel  tweaks are needed or not and if so, will they happen? My only judgement has been how Jason has created the berms and the lack of a smaller jump for less able riders. The rest boils down to taste and I think the track is awesome but not perfect, what more can be said

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  HARTLEPOOL TRACK

gfxgfx
gfx gfx