gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 04:45 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  HARTLEPOOL TRACK
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HARTLEPOOL TRACK  (Read 78854 times)

hudu

Re: HARTLEPOOL TRACK
« Reply #1550 on: November 13, 2012, 10:54 PM »

WHY DO THE BERMS ALL EMPTY INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE STRAIGHTS? WHY DO THE BERMS HAVE THAT STUPID BUMP, THAT SEEMS TO BE DIRTWORKS TRADEMARK FOOK UP, THAT WE ALL MENTIONED AND WE WERE ALL CONCERNED ABOUT IN THE TRACK DESIGN MEETING?

IF THEY WERE JUST LEFT TO IT, THEN FAIR ENOUGH, BUT IF SOMEONE WHO WAS ALLOWED TO HAVE A SAY OR AN OPINION IN THE BUILD HAS BEEN UP AND KEPT AN EYE ON THINGS, HOW THE FOOK DID THAT HAPPEN? MENTAL!

Dirtworks didn't do the build. Nor do we have 'trademark fook ups'

Ta

www.dirtworksbmx.com

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #1551 on: November 13, 2012, 11:30 PM »

WHY DO THE BERMS ALL EMPTY INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE STRAIGHTS? WHY DO THE BERMS HAVE THAT STUPID BUMP, THAT SEEMS TO BE A TRADEMARK FOOK UP, THAT WE ALL MENTIONED AND WE WERE ALL CONCERNED ABOUT IN THE TRACK DESIGN MEETING?

IF THEY WERE JUST LEFT TO IT, THEN FAIR ENOUGH, BUT IF SOMEONE WHO WAS ALLOWED TO HAVE A SAY OR AN OPINION IN THE BUILD HAS BEEN UP AND KEPT AN EYE ON THINGS, HOW THE FOOK DID THAT HAPPEN? MENTAL!

Ta

www.dirtworksbmx.com

hudu, i apologise for the mix up in earlier post, someone did point out my error in the thread and i did acknowledge that i thought Jason carpenter and dirtworks were the same, i was originally told that another track that had been built by dirtworks and later told that the same bloke was building hartlepool track. You hadnt built the other track but Jason had and he came to do ours and i thought he was DW.

i rode your indoor track at sheffield n a good few since n enjoyed every one (altho it did literally take me over a week to recover racing blackpools track, i was fooked after every moto  :LolLolLolLol:)

I SINCERELY APPOLIGISE TO DIRTWORKS FOR ANY CONFUSION, CONNECTION OR MISREPRESENTATION THAT MAY HAVE OCCURRED IN MY DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE EXECUTION OF HARTLEPOOL TRACK. I CAN ALSO CONFIRM THAT (UNFORTUNATELY) DIRTWORKS HAD ABSOLUTELY NO INPUT OR ASSOCIATION WHATSO EVER WITH THE WORK UNDERTAKEN.

i will delete the original comment dude

« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:34 PM by OrgasmDonor »

Flemdog

« Reply #1552 on: November 14, 2012, 05:04 PM »

WHY DO THE BERMS ALL EMPTY INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE STRAIGHTS? WHY DO THE BERMS HAVE THAT STUPID BUMP, THAT SEEMS TO BE DIRTWORKS TRADEMARK FOOK UP, THAT WE ALL MENTIONED AND WE WERE ALL CONCERNED ABOUT IN THE TRACK DESIGN MEETING?

Ta

www.dirtworksbmx.com

Blimey!

Yes, just to clear up, Dirtworks-BMX did not have anything to do with this build and walked away from the tender as the budget was in our eyes, "unrealistic" with what the council wanted still.

Also, Dirtworks has no trade mark fook ups, in fact we prided ourselves with creative and challenging designs against the norm out there (snooozzze tracks) and always leave the client with a master piece.

Just to clear things up...  :rant:  :police:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 05:08 PM by Flemdog »

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1553 on: November 14, 2012, 07:30 PM »

Ta

www.dirtworksbmx.com

Blimey!

Yes, just to clear up, Dirtworks-BMX did not have anything to do with this build and walked away from the tender as the budget was in our eyes, "unrealistic" with what the council wanted still.

Also, Dirtworks has no trade mark fook ups, in fact we prided ourselves with creative and challenging designs against the norm out there (snooozzze tracks) and always leave the client with a master piece.

Just to clear things up...  :rant:  :police:

as clearly stated above flem, i was mistaken and honestly disappointed that i had confused over the actual business name of Jasons company with yours n Hudus.

as disappointed as i am that you where approached n turned it down and we ended up with a track with fook ups

:)

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #1554 on: November 14, 2012, 08:24 PM »
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

gib66

« Reply #1555 on: November 15, 2012, 08:41 AM »
Who signed this off?

Mr Magoo?

It's like a wedge of cheese across the exit. The exit on the second berm isn't much better.

There is nothing for the young kids to learn to jump on, everything is way too advanced for a lot of young riders. The gaps are huge with do or die landings.

And the jump at the end of the 1st straight is a complete joke, who ever thought that would work needs to go back to school.

On the positive side, it looks pumpadelic :daumenhoch:

that berm exit is horrendous

more and more track that are already good keep getting an "upgrade" and totally ruin them for everyone apart from the elite few riders .
bradford track has had work done this year and is getting slightly better for younger riders and old gets lol.but it takes time and money and we are doing it all ourselves at weekends too it takes bleeding ages to destroy a jump and rebuildit byhand.
anyways this track looks kind of good in parts and very very bad in others but there is nothing for younger generations to learn the skills on small rollers for manual training and small table/doubles to practice/learn jump skills on .do or die for a 6 year old is bit rough

gib66

« Reply #1556 on: November 15, 2012, 08:44 AM »
actually look at manchester indoor for inspiration a 6 year old can ride this learn and have fun as much as a top elite rider can ride be tested and have fun.SO IT CAN BE DONE IF DONE RIGHT .

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1557 on: November 15, 2012, 09:26 AM »
it would take very very little to open this track up to everyone, the build quality is awesome but the build just seems short sighted. no info coming forward from authoritive parties does not establish confidence that we will be left with a track deserving of the effort of NEBMX.

realistically, i'm guessing we are stuck with the berm, the big thing at the end of the first straight is over done but i have heard changes to the start gate may ease the ascent for smaller riders. However, the lack of 1 suitable jump for novices/young ones remains to be a huge personal concern of mine if this is gonna bring bmx forward in our neck of the woods. the removal of one roller, literally 1 roller, could enhance the enjoyment of this track for every body.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 09:42 AM by OrgasmDonor »

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1558 on: November 18, 2012, 03:02 PM »
any news/updates on track/opening?

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #1559 on: November 18, 2012, 04:58 PM »
Gavin a larff ain't ya,,,we pesky varmints who voice opinions won't be welcome,,,,,,,in a word ,,,,,,TUFF

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1560 on: November 20, 2012, 08:45 AM »
heard the track is now open  ???

liddle145

« Reply #1561 on: November 20, 2012, 10:34 AM »
Got all excited there was gonna have a pop up but thought I'd ring summerhill first,
Officially still closed but there  is a meeting hopefully this weekend to make a decision.

Cheers Mick

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1562 on: November 20, 2012, 03:20 PM »
meeting with who? where? when?

liddle145

« Reply #1563 on: November 20, 2012, 04:47 PM »
was told by Tony at summerhill that a few people involved in the original design were having a walk round the track to decide on an opening date at the weekend.
Not sure who the few people are though, 
Cheers Mick

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1564 on: November 20, 2012, 06:37 PM »
Anybody planning on having a walk up

liddle145

« Reply #1565 on: November 20, 2012, 07:17 PM »
I would have but on nights weekend.
Not sure what time they are planning on going up who ever "they"are  ;D

There's nothing on NEBMX Facebook page about opening dates, in fact it's hard work finding any info out at all, although
Tony at summerhill was spot on when I spoke to him but he has no idea when it will be open.
Not even sure who has the final decision ?
ta Mick
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 09:04 PM by liddle145 »

liddle145

« Reply #1566 on: November 23, 2012, 07:20 AM »
Well if nebmx coaching is on this Saturday it must be open finally

Offline Gish

• 540 Air
  • who the fook are you lookin at !!!!
  • Rated:
« Reply #1567 on: November 23, 2012, 07:49 AM »
Probs go up sat afternoon if weathers ok
Ride it like its stolen

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1568 on: November 23, 2012, 02:30 PM »
sounds good gishy  :daumenhoch:

outkast.tm

« Reply #1569 on: November 24, 2012, 03:43 PM »
Shud been there this morning . track riding fast not as bad as everyone making out. two little ones there today they loved it :angrysoapbox:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #1570 on: November 24, 2012, 04:03 PM »
We had a ride after lunch, the track is excellent.

The thing at the end of the first straight is too big for the current set up and there is nothing for Fergie to jump.

I really enjoyed it, but the nipper didn't even want to go...

Let me know when you are next up, I've got Cains new race shirt. :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

gm28

« Reply #1571 on: November 24, 2012, 04:25 PM »
Deffo rides better than you would think looking at the pics, even suspect berm exit rides ok  :daumenhoch:

Agree about the end of the first straight, too big, scrubs off too much speed.

Apart from that thumbs up from me & Taylor, or in the words of an 8yr old after his first lap "mint"  :LolLolLolLol:

Prest1082

« Reply #1572 on: November 24, 2012, 05:03 PM »
MINT !! Lol

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #1573 on: November 24, 2012, 05:59 PM »
the surface has held well considering the weather n kids, its a cool track, the 3rd straight is awesome just a shame theres no smaller jump for newbies n the last berm bump is pointless ::)

outkast.tm

« Reply #1574 on: November 24, 2012, 06:16 PM »
Sorry to here bout fergi bren.    >:(
We shud be up next saturday morning cheers

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  HARTLEPOOL TRACK

gfxgfx
gfx gfx