gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 05:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  haunted hoffmans....condor stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: haunted hoffmans....condor stuff  (Read 1286 times)

condor96

haunted hoffmans....condor stuff
« on: July 15, 2008, 04:50 AM »
some builds and other upcoming stuff

later model 97
bought from original owner as a complete, first of the oversized 1 1/8 frames,super fork and stem,6th gen one inch love handles,early high roller 48h wheelset with the gack badged girthy hubs (3/8 f  14m rearand rims. got the add on condor blue glitter seat made by velo,nos hoffman pegs,nos decals that ive had for years, profile 180 3pc and imperial sproket,haro multisurface 3 tires and dx pedals, primo rod seat post, dave osato grips. still gonna put a gyro and front brakes on it,but pretty much how i was gonna build one back then,im pretty happy with it, i think it came out awesome!    serial #cibc7fo640   if anybody needs scans of these decals i got them.

97 condor ff with the 14mm front and rear with the big front dropout. ok,this one is kind of weird. i knew of this bike when it was brand new 11 years ago. i just recently bought. when i was cleaning and polishing it gettin rid of a bit of shed rot(tiny surface rust) i was about to rip off the vans sticker on the bottom of the chainstay wishbone,after a min i was thinkin where ive seen that b4? on this exact ff color combo with the same vans sticker in the same spot.i rode some with this exact ff when it was built up new. it freaked me out like it found me years later i rode it once years ago and havent seen it since like 98 lol. i dont know how that happened. has been sitting around for years in garages and sheds. i remember the first mark that the decals got when new. love it, polished up real nice! will be built up nice! thanks to neon at bmxmuseum.com for selling to me right after he bought it from lou. and a big thanks to egg
heres as delivered...

and after a real good many hours long polishing...

and heres some pics of the small diffs in the seat tubes and chain stays between em..

95 big daddy im waiting on...

2006 hoffman condor el1 complete silver,i know its not mid school but its a condor,
was my gfs bike,ive been bugging her to give it to me for awhile. pretty much unridden since new except some around the block action so far.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 03:34 AM by condor96 »

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: haunted hoffmans....condor stuff
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 09:09 PM »
I really like those late Condors as it happens, shame you never see anyone riding one these days   :(

My late american Condor (95.5) has those same red/orange stickers  :daumenhoch:

condor96

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 10:26 PM »
I really like those late Condors as it happens, shame you never see anyone riding one these days   :(

My late american Condor (95.5) has those same red/orange stickers  :daumenhoch:

thanks! my orange one had those same stickers to bitd when new. the ff im gonna try and build it up to exactly how i built it up bitd.(i had an identical setup that matt had from mid 96-mid 97 which is weird,i swear these bikes have a soul lol)  i still ride my orange one every time i ride (almost everyday) and i dont take it easy on it. :D

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 10:34 PM »
I needed a change after 11 years on Condors, so my frame now hangs quietly in my garage.  I wouldn't rule out a new one at some point in the future though  :)

condor96

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 10:50 PM »
I needed a change after 11 years on Condors, so my frame now hangs quietly in my garage.  I wouldn't rule out a new one at some point in the future though  :)

ive had my orange one for 12 years and i dont think ill have another rider,its been that for ever 4 so long i just meld with it so nice cuz its always been there. the 06 i got is a bit smaller than the others(20 inch tt) and im six foot tall. check this out if your lookin for a newer one.....70 bucks!
http://www.shopsidewalldistro.com/product.php?productid=16213&cat=296&page=1

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 10:54 PM »
Bargain!  especially as we're at 2 dollars to the pound right now.

Sadly, I have no money due to just buying something else to ride....

Offline egg

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 11:04 PM »
nice collection you've got there adam,you weren't joking when you said you were addicted :LolLolLolLol:
bob you should get a new condor,they're the best :4_17_5: this is my current ride.

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 11:18 PM »
That looks tidy in white   :daumenhoch:

condor96

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 03:03 AM »
nice in white. love the fork decals :daumenhoch: wut year?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 03:12 AM by condor96 »

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 08:15 AM »
nice collection you've got there adam,you weren't joking when you said you were addicted :LolLolLolLol:
bob you should get a new condor,they're the best :4_17_5: this is my current ride.

Egg - I'm sure if they cracked you open (see what I did there?), you'd say HOFFMAN through the middle!

I love your practicaal dedication to Hoffman. Brilliant.

Tell Condor96 about when you rode at Hoffmans house...

:smitten:

They are 94 stickers on the forks.

condor96

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 10:41 AM »
oh i was askin wut year the frame is.  bone white 08?  and yes tell me bout when you rode at hoffmans place......
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 11:41 AM by condor96 »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  haunted hoffmans....condor stuff

gfxgfx
gfx gfx