gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 03:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  old school racing at mk
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: old school racing at mk  (Read 2350 times)

motomagII

old school racing at mk
« on: July 10, 2008, 12:42 PM »
can i race novice seeing as i always come last in the northern os series might stand chance then  >:D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: old school racing at mk
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 05:45 PM »
...and it begins :-X
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 07:12 PM »
Yeah, can I cos i never raced before December 2007  ???
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

eloopnai

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 07:19 PM »
im always last in the south series perhaps we should arrange a race between ourselves on the saterday as its just practice day see who is the king of being last  :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 07:30 PM »
Just stick with it.  I rode 30-39 cruiser for 2 seasons and came last pretty much every lap unless people fell off.

But I just kept racing and eventually got a bit better.  There's no easy motos in 40+, but I don't always come last anymore.

Stick with it fellas and continue to have fun  :daumenhoch:

scary_leary

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 07:43 PM »
Ive only raced two meets and im shit, but i wouldnt race novice.
If you have any experience of racing just go in the normal OS class..

its all good.

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 07:53 PM »
ME THINKIN OF RACIN NEW SCHOOL ASWELL

R

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 08:11 PM »
Ive only raced two meets and im shit, but i wouldnt race novice.
If you have any experience of racing just go in the normal OS class..

its all good.

Snap!  as he saya  :daumenhoch:

Twinkle

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 08:14 PM »
Novice class should be banned !!!  A kid from our club is racing novice this year in clips!!!!!  Takes the piss just a lot!!!  Our kids never raced novice, It made Nicholas more determined to go faster and get to the front ... hence he has just got 6 and under South Series no.1 in the bag and Chloe just has a poodle round regardless where she races and who shes up against  ;D

Sharon xx

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 08:24 PM »
ME THINKIN OF RACIN NEW SCHOOL ASWELL

R

God help everyone else  :LolLolLolLol:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

moley

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 08:32 PM »
Yeah, can I cos i never raced before December 2007  ???

You can sod off Si,  your a veteran!!

I never raced before April 2008.  I'm a little ickle baby compared to you, old timer!!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Flying_fox

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 08:44 AM »
Just stick with it.  I rode 30-39 cruiser for 2 seasons and came last pretty much every lap unless people fell off.

Or you cut-up Carl Potts... ;) ;D

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 08:46 AM »
i'm just sooooooo looking forward to the whole thing!   and anyway last place is the most contested and coverted place!   :daumenhoch:

Flying_fox

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 08:51 AM »
Novice class should be banned !!!  A kid from our club is racing novice this year in clips!!!!!  Takes the piss just a lot!!!....

I've noticed that, wtf is going there?? I know clipatiedodars are a sign of the times, but surley that's wrong, if your 'good enough' to use clips your good enough to ride in expert.

I don't think there's a rule about it, but I think it'll have to be brought up at the next South comittiee meeting. Humps, what do you think as regional ref?

Sorry to get a bit off subject, but it's something i've been thinking about, and this thread is about novice racing.

moley

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 09:31 AM »
i'm just sooooooo looking forward to the whole thing!   and anyway last place is the most contested and coverted place!   :daumenhoch:

Its going to be like Pursuit Velodrome Cycling with Pickle and Co trackstanding on the berms seeing who can hold out the longest!!!  :LolLolLolLol:

If you have clips you ride expert instead of novice.

If you put stabilisers on your BMX could you ride as a Novice!!!! :crazy2:

motomagII

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 09:49 AM »
there should be trophy for last there gonna be more competition for that place than there is for first  ;D

thecrooch

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2008, 03:40 PM »
i know the kid you are talking about but to be fair to him it is his first season and therefore he is allowed to ride Novice - if he can ride clips fair do's to him. 

have you seen the 15+ novice class its not exactly slow!!! most of them would give the normal 15 yr olds a run for their money.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 04:11 PM »
Not to mention us old schoolers.  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 08:04 PM »
Humps, what do you think as regional ref?

Agree it's not quite playing the game is it but there's nought in the rules to stop them.  Just because clips are a 'pro' thing doesn't mean they can't be worn as a Novice unfortunately, but maybe worth bringing up at next committee meeting, after all we can run our Series how we like, can't we??!!  I'm thinking of getting some for my MTB so might just switch them onto the Redline to see your faces!!   :D And my Lycra skin-suit's in the post.   ;) Humps

nishiki14

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 09:57 PM »
Humps, lycra, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

KGB Matt

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 08:40 AM »
I have rolled round at the back with Humps a fair few times and to be honest it never bothered me ...........................at first.  :LolLolLolLol:

I slowly got a little quicker until i won my first Final ( albeit B-Final )  I won none the less.  :2gunsfiring_v1:

No novice class........ sorry........ you are all grown men who can pedal standing up ......... pedal faster.  :angrysoapbox:

Matt

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 08:55 AM »
I have rolled round at the back with Humps a fair few times and to be honest it never bothered me ...........................at first.  :LolLolLolLol:

I slowly got a little quicker until i won my first Final ( albeit B-Final )  I won none the less.  :2gunsfiring_v1:

No novice class........ sorry........ you are all grown men who can pedal standing up ......... pedal faster.  :angrysoapbox:

Matt

Have to agree with you Matt........good win too by the way  :daumenhoch:

KGB Matt

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2008, 12:47 PM »
Cheers

Had to pedal to the line tho ......... couldnt have you sneaking past me again.  :tickedoff:

LMAO.......... thats what oldschool should be like .... fun and close.

Matt

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2008, 01:06 PM »
yeah sorry about that one.......i nearly slipped a pedal over the line and would've come a right cropper!   ???  i was fooked as well!  ;D

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 09:38 PM »

Matt

:)

Cheers

Had to pedal to the line tho ......... couldnt have you sneaking past me again.  :tickedoff:

LMAO.......... thats what oldschool should be like .... fun and close.

Matt

Spot on, fun and close...  wether you're at the back or the front :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  old school racing at mk

gfxgfx
gfx gfx