gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 02:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  HELP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HELP  (Read 386 times)

THIRSTYKIRSTY

HELP
« on: July 09, 2008, 03:52 PM »
DUE TO UNFORE SEEN FINANCE PROBS I HAD TO SELL 1 OF ME BIKES

UNFORTUNATLY  I SOLD MY HYPER AS WAS NO INTEREST IN ME CRUISER

THIS LEAVES ME A SLIGHT PROBLEM

I AM REGESTERED TO RACE AT MK THIS YEAR AND AM WITHOUT A RIDE,,THERE FORE I AM ASKING IF POSSIBLE

TO BORROW A BIKE FOR THE WEEKEND,,,,BIG ASK I KNOW BUT ITS MY 1ST YR GOING AND WOULD LOVE TO RACE

WOULD LOVE TO RACE A BURNER PRO,,,,ANY HELP WOULD BE GOOD AND WOULD NOT DISGRACE AS IM A NUTTER

RUSS :'(

moley

Re: HELP
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 04:04 PM »
You can borrow mine!!

I want to film all the racing so I am not going to enter the races.

Just dont flog it as soon as you've raced with it!!!

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 04:07 PM »
WAT WILL ME  BE RIDIN MATEY

TA BY THE WAY

GOT DVDS TODAY MINT MATEY

RUSS

moley

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 06:19 PM »
I will bring my new build Haro Group One for a tootle around the track on the saturday.

The one creamy rode at Hartlepool.

You know the one, that one that he fell off on at the 1st berm and scuffed my NOS White MKS MP-202 pedals that I got from the States.  :knuppel2:

My foot is just starting to get better now and I'm going to hit the track next week and see how it holds up but I never had any intentions of riding at MK.

Apart from a few short breaks, stag do's and IOM TT.  Thats it for my holidays this year (I might go skiing though) so I'm in holiday mode at MK.

I want to get extremely drunk on the Saturday night while having a good craic and then get some good holiday snaps and footage of the racing for my site.

My footage should compliment the RADBMX's camera footage so it might come in useful for multiple views of the races.  I'll make sure I'm located at different point on the track so that whoever does the Official DVD can make use of it if they want.

I'm going to do my own unofficial one, like a Northern Monkey documentary but without any intelligent primates!!!  :LolLolLolLol:

If you dont fancy racing that one then you can use my Haro Group One RS1 that I used to race with.    Its still built and ready to race!!!!  :daumenhoch:

Its just sitting in my garage doin nowt!!!

If you need a bike to race at Leeds or Manchester with then you can use one of these.   

I'll only race at Leeds if my foot passes the track test and I can find someone to do the camera work

If my foots okay and I can't find a cameraman then I wont race.

I've missed too many races this season so I'll start afresh in the Winter Series!!

I'm not too bothered, I quite enjoy being behind the camera and I'm getting the hang of this DVD malarky.

Plus its the only gadget in my house that I'm actually putting to some good use.

LMK about Leeds.  If I am racing then I can easily get 3 bikes in the back of my car for Creamy, you and me!!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 07:51 PM by moley »

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 06:27 PM »

Just dont flog it as soon as you've raced with it!!!

:2funny: :2funny: genius

priv

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 08:07 PM »
deffo not doin leeds matey

really good of ya to borra me a bike ian

russ :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  HELP

gfxgfx
gfx gfx