gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 11:03 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  haro shredder updated
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: haro shredder updated  (Read 899 times)

spesh

haro shredder updated
« on: July 07, 2008, 06:53 PM »
this was my haro shredder not long ago,built as a rider so i wasnt to bothered what it looked like

i tried to get some new decals but no one has any so managed to get these from the states off ebay
although the are not shredder ones they do have the same font as those and are of a similar period ie late 90s
ive never seen a "die t" sport so ive proberlbly bought a very rare/expensive set of decals and stuck on my old sh1tter :LolLolLolLol:
put a new set of skyways on with screw on axle converters 24tpi rear and 26tpi front as im a fat git  :LolLolLolLol:
i love skyways there is something about the way they roll and the shadows cast remind me of my first bike i had with them on
oh and i never notice any flex too!

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
Re: haro shredder updated
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 07:08 PM »
Looking cool mate but I'd lift that seatpost up a bit more  ::)

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

spesh

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 07:10 PM »
i need it that high as im tall and old! :daumenhoch:and me legs dont bend like they used too :LolLolLolLol:

magna13

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 07:10 PM »
Looks mint with the new decals and totally digging the tuffs, that bike is deffinetly no shitter now, thats a quality haro!

spesh

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 09:12 PM »
 :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  haro shredder updated

gfxgfx
gfx gfx