gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  mk today what a great day apart from the crashes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mk today what a great day apart from the crashes  (Read 1241 times)

eloopnai

mk today what a great day apart from the crashes
« on: July 06, 2008, 10:00 PM »
good to see a few different faces racing today and i met a few more rad members
apart from the rain and me crashing in the b final it was a great day superb track and cant wait for the rad bash there
had a good jossle with humps for last place id take him then he would take me
usually im just trying to catch everyone up hope you will be doing some more races alan
good to see pickle on the track as well
nishiki 14 done cruiser and old skool and came off 3 times i think hope your ok fella bet you feel it 2moro m8
and get well soon gary  :daumenhoch:
298 riders there 2day and 2 gates of old skool  :daumenhoch:

hopefully have some pics in the next few days
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 02:52 PM by eloopnai »

KGB Matt

Re: mk today what a great day
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 12:10 AM »
Was indeed a good days racing Ian  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Matt

eloopnai

Re: mk today what a great day apart from the crashes
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 02:51 PM »
good to see you on a bike matt  :daumenhoch:

with all the crashes and coming off myself im thinking of getting insurance anyone know who and where i should go ?
hersden looks a doubt for me at the mo my knee hurts when i walk and bend down fingers crossed it sorts itself out by the weekend

thecrooch

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 04:32 PM »
sounds like a strain mate, anything worse and you would really know about it and wouldnt be able to walk....

you were down on the deck for quite a while thought you had done something really bad... glad its not serious, we dont need anymore injuries depleting the already small numbers of OS...  though was great to get 2 gates again, s'been a while since we had that...

so next regional is daggers - we need the same turn out!!!  come on people show your metal!!

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 09:03 PM »
had a good jossle with humps for last place id take him then he would take me
usually im just trying to catch everyone up hope you will be doing some more races alan
So you can whoop my ass Ian??  Was a great day but because I officiate at South races I don't think you'll see me out again except for Hersden.  I've watched Jools' video - how stiff do I look!!  Great to be back in the saddle at a Regional and what a pity I shalln't be at MK08 because I'm away then but another time, another place.  Maybe the Brits!!   :D Humps

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 09:31 AM »
I had a great day!!  great to meet new RAD members, Crooch, Mat, eloopnai and Humps!  it was a real pleasure to meet you all and i'm hoping to maybe get to the Daggers meet  :daumenhoch:

nishiki14

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 10:50 PM »
What a great day peeps! Spoke to Gary today, he should be out of hospital today, get well soon fella :daumenhoch:
Apart from that it was excellent, good to see pickles on the track and Ian, you are getting quicker mate :2gunsfiring_v1:
And Crooch I think I need another stewards inquiry mate, my bike defo passed the line before you did :LolLolLolLol:

dialledbikes

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 09:40 AM »
Great to see Humps and Big Matty Oaten racing again.  Two top BMX dads.  Matt getting the b-final win in his lucky jersey  ;D

Big up to Nishiki 14 Sam.  It's no joke racing 2 classes.  Should be some good battles between you and Zippy and whoever else moves up to cruiser next season from the OS.  You guys will fly once you get used to those bigger/more stable cruisers.

thecrooch

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 01:20 PM »
What a great day peeps! Spoke to Gary today, he should be out of hospital today, get well soon fella :daumenhoch:
Apart from that it was excellent, good to see pickles on the track and Ian, you are getting quicker mate :2gunsfiring_v1:
And Crooch I think I need another stewards inquiry mate, my bike defo passed the line before you did :LolLolLolLol:
[/qu

this is true - trouble was you werent on it????:idiot2: :idiot2:  but i like your style and im loving our battles mate!!!  i just need to get out of the gate quicker cos they are really costing me races.... its all very well coming from the back all the time but im running out of berms to take you all on  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  mk today what a great day apart from the crashes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx