gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 11:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Pegs: recommendations please
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pegs: recommendations please  (Read 3927 times)

SaMAlex

Re: Pegs: recommendations please
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 01:24 PM »
Fly ramp pegs. Ali with a steel (replaceable) sleeve........best of both worlds  :daumenhoch:

I like them, but they aint any lighter than new light steel pegs? (are they?)

Sean 2000

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 01:45 PM »
They might be Alex?

Dont ask me mate, ive been outa the game for 7 months.......a long time in BMX!  ;D
All i know is they are fairly light, make a nice noise whilst grinding and they have not worn out yet.

Sean.  :daumenhoch:

perry

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 02:20 PM »
some mates machined up some stainless steel pegs at college , im sure they are still going after 8 years  ;D they just got really buff

i used kink and animal before i gave up on pegs , i just use the dropouts now

Lazarou

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 10:29 PM »

Yardsticks? Who made those again? I think I have seen some for sale when I was looking for some old, steel, heavy, chrome pegs for my HAF

Backyard!!

SaMAlex

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 10:33 PM »

Yardsticks? Who made those again? I think I have seen some for sale when I was looking for some old, steel, heavy, chrome pegs for my HAF

Backyard!!

I knew as soon as I typed that I was in for a hard time. I can even remember the black and white 1/4 page add for them.  :crazy2:

I can ask stu if you want, but you gotta let me get away with forgeting who made them!

jedi

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 10:41 PM »
i got the demolition ali coated in nylony stuff pegs. seem ok but i wish they made that noise the steel ones make

Lazarou

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2008, 11:06 AM »

Backyard!!

I knew as soon as I typed that I was in for a hard time. I can even remember the black and white 1/4 page add for them.  :crazy2:

I can ask stu if you want, but you gotta let me get away with forgeting who made them!

You're forgiven!

subversion

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2008, 10:16 PM »
Got a pair of T1 pegs I can sort you with JT71? PM me if you're interested mate...

As Alex said, I'm currently running Macfash up front & Tree in the rear. I'm not too keen on the Mac Fash pegs as you have to run them right way up & they have gay writing on the top. Maybe I'll flip them over for a session & grind the writing off :daumenhoch: I do like the noise they make grinding coping tho >:D I can't comment on the Tree's yet as I've only just put them on although at UK prices that'll set you back £100 for all 4 corners!

4 pegs all the fookin' way!

imho :D

billiam

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2008, 05:03 PM »
i got a pair of hoffman and a pair of T-1 pegs if u want them. they're both sizw 14mm

JT71

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2008, 05:09 PM »
cheers for all the replies. subversion's sorting me out with pair of t1 pegs.  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Pegs: recommendations please

gfxgfx
gfx gfx