gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 08:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Well done Bof. Another Win
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Well done Bof. Another Win  (Read 2008 times)

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
Re: Well done Bof. Another Win
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 03:49 PM »
well done Bof, you do make it look easy, great racin on sunday :daumenhoch:

trust me 40+ aint easy son

yes, but he did make it look easy ;D

dialledbikes

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2008, 03:58 PM »
Mike whats MK Old skool race weekend like 

I need a blow out on the Saturday  night   :2gunsfiring_v1: is it a crazy OLD SKOOL weekend thinking of taking my 1961 VW spitty bus down  To Kip in  No family just drinking and kicking back dude. 

Very good by all accounts.  I would've loved to have gone to MK, but I'm going to America the day after, so am going to Bournemouth regional instead.

Get yourself an old school bike, head to MK and race it.

bof

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2008, 05:27 PM »
Is this the BOF Fan Club Site  :LolLolLolLol: 40+ all the way baby

:knuppel2: ;)

kuwahara

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2008, 07:26 PM »
Right i'm starting an elite cruiser 30-39 fan site class up from baldwin to Sutty (The Cruiser Years)  :LolLolLolLol:

ILL Be in Vet Cruiser in a year of so anyway   :2gunsfiring_v1:

wussy67

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2008, 08:19 PM »
Cheers Andy.  600 mile round trip (about £120 in diesel + £140 for hotel) to come dead last at a national  :LolLolLolLol:  Mind you, that's nothing compared to Dave Herman and the Cornwall crew (900 miles for those guys!).

Glad I made the trip up though cos the track was really nice to ride and race on.  Pity I couldn't make it down the White Horse on Saturday night to party with Russ and the Gold Coast party animals.

Maybe we should make the Saturday before Preston a big night out in Blackpool?  >:D

now that sounds good to me mike i"m defo in for that, i do like a beer or 2  :LolLolLolLol:

bof

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2008, 08:25 PM »
Cheers Andy.  600 mile round trip (about £120 in diesel + £140 for hotel) to come dead last at a national  :LolLolLolLol:  Mind you, that's nothing compared to Dave Herman and the Cornwall crew (900 miles for those guys!).

Glad I made the trip up though cos the track was really nice to ride and race on.  Pity I couldn't make it down the White Horse on Saturday night to party with Russ and the Gold Coast party animals.

Maybe we should make the Saturday before Preston a big night out in Blackpool?  >:D

now that sounds good to me mike i"m defo in for that, i do like a beer or 2  :LolLolLolLol:

I like the sound of that as well , do they sell alchohol free in blackpool.  :shocked:

moley

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2008, 07:25 PM »
Hartlepool National Old school Races and Bof's Final Videos and Footage

Follow the link below :-

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=65550.0

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Well done Bof. Another Win

gfxgfx
gfx gfx