gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 07:05 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  What Frames Are These?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What Frames Are These?  (Read 578 times)

Finchibabe

What Frames Are These?
« on: July 01, 2008, 04:52 PM »
Hey bought this first one from ebay a few weeks back just because it was cheap and I was board, dam rainy Sunday afternoon lol  :D

The guy was selling it for his bro din't know much about it, he thought it was a Raleigh Reflex but don't look like it.

Had a mongoose crank but think that was added later, has oval tubing, the F&F seem to match but I don't know if the stem or bars are original.

Can anyone shed any light on it?

I also have this which I think is pug, started taking the paint off it to reveal the chrome but havn't had time to finish. Have the crank & chainwheel that came with, but just moved house and its in a box somewhere can't remember where.

Can anyone enlighten me the serial number is a bit hard to see in the pic it reads CG3068003, have been told am better off melting it down  ;D

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: What Frames Are These?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 06:55 PM »
'Daddy, whats that brown thing in the toilet?'

Finchibabe

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 07:18 PM »
Lol fair play  ;D, but not everyone has money for skyways got to start somewhere all be it in the toilet

Would still like to know what they are though?? :)

jackel

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 07:19 PM »
they look like akisu well the first one does the back brake holder looks mt racing style and the dropouts look like the same as my silverfox :daumenhoch:

Finchibabe

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 07:21 PM »
Cheers dude thats what they guys at burner world thought, any thoughts as to the other one?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  What Frames Are These?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx