gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 05:37 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  the misses
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: the misses  (Read 1395 times)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: the misses
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2008, 09:47 AM »
Get yourself a new mrs, I did, and love every minute of it, except when she beats me racing :knuppel2:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Broggie

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2008, 09:54 AM »
I'm 50 and I never even rode bmx Bitd, for me its a recent interest.  Now my partner thinks I'm a loony and sometimes I have to agree with her, but she never talks shit when it comes to my interests.  Ignore the bitch, hand her a vibrator and tell her to work off some of that tension  :LolLolLolLol:

Ray.

jedi

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2008, 09:59 AM »
bonjoe, we are back riding together or what bro!   :4_17_5: :4_17_5:

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2008, 10:00 AM »
 :) Get her a BMX.Me and my wife have been together for 15 years.She knew I was into BMX when we met & thought I was a bit odd.I took her to a race and she loved it.She now has her own cruiser and is always hassling me for upgrades.Costs a bit,but keeps her happy!

DONNY R

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2008, 10:10 AM »
 Bitches come and go ! you only get one life.... live it love it,
One life no fear   BMX

firebird4130

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2008, 10:51 AM »
convince her it's a new business venture, sell a few bits and buy her something and class all your bike stuff as "Stock"  :daumenhoch:

slurp

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2008, 05:48 PM »
If i need a new bike i keep the condoms in the draw,have a few beers (i find it easier when im abit loose....) and hey presto 9 months later shes too busy to worry if im in the garage stripping a frame for MK08. :LolLolLolLol:

I also go riding with my 2 year old,she rides her wooden balancing bike,me on the 83 GT pro and i love that.

Family time she calls it and she loves to see my daughter and i having fun on our "kids" bike.

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2008, 07:38 PM »
i get nagged regardless

sonic-1

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2008, 09:51 PM »
well mine hates the bmx thing to  :'( but  i have to have something to do other than work !!!!!! iv allways been into motorcycles but racin one of those is very expensive add track days n parts n the bill gets very silly even with a sponsor
so had to find other way to get adrenalin hit n bmx was something i did every day as a kid so when a mate whent back home to australia n asked if i wanted his dyno i jumped at the chance ,seein as i had got my eldest son a bmx  for his birthday n got given a newish mongoose for me to play on !!!! n its all gone from there realy , i now race bmx have 2 nice o/s bmx s
the dyno is mounted on the wall which realy pissed her off n my o/s race bike lives in dining room  :2funny:
n by this time next year she might be the ex but i kinda hope not  :(

Bettyswallocks

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2008, 09:56 PM »
The girlfriends dining room has become home to my bikes and all the accumulated bits, the shed outside has been mentioned a couple of times

errr.... how does fook off sound?....  :LolLolLolLol:

keep it lit!

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2008, 11:21 AM »
The girlfriends dining room has become home to my bikes and all the accumulated bits, the shed outside has been mentioned a couple of times

errr.... how does fook off sound?....  :LolLolLolLol:

mint :2funny:

ade :crazy2:

spesh

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2008, 06:35 PM »
my breadknife dont mind me having bmx,s and motorbikes,keeps me in the garage when shes watching shyshtenders! :LolLolLolLol:

plus i biult my nipper a mini team burner and we go riding together so keeps me in her good books :daumenhoch:

rumblebum01

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2008, 12:50 AM »
Buy her some concrete shoes for Christmas and tell her they're Louis Vitton's. She wont be able to wait to get them on, then it's happy riding dude! >:D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  the misses

gfxgfx
gfx gfx