gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 11:52 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  40+ at Hartlepool?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 40+ at Hartlepool?  (Read 2179 times)

dialledbikes

40+ at Hartlepool?
« on: June 25, 2008, 11:30 AM »
Seems like a lot of the regular guys I've spoken to recently won't be making the trek up to Hartlepool this weekend (Jon, Phil, Billy, Spillers).

Anyone else not going?

Who is going?

With only 12 of us doing it at Chessy last round, it's gonna be a bit disappointing to have even less this round.

wolfybmx

Re: 40+ at Hartlepool?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 03:19 PM »
i don't think steve keech is going either.

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 03:34 PM »
me doin mikey

be funn if nowt else mate

russ

Daletsunami

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 03:38 PM »
Thinking about popping along for this, i'm not 40+ but thought i could pop along anyway? what time does everything start, on the off chance i can make it? Cheers

dialledbikes

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 03:59 PM »
If you want to see everything, then racing normally starts about 1030/1100.

But if you just want to see the best of the action, get there after the motos and watch the qtrs, semis and finals which start after lunch (1330/1400).

wussy67

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 10:36 PM »
only got back on my bike last weekend after china and was feeling good till last night when i tore the ligaments in my knee :'(
i"m in so much pain and the shitty drugs aren't working, i"m hoping to go and watch but depends if i"m comfy enough to camp by friday, am fookin gutted think my season os over maybe get back for the british champs, what a shit year i"ve had, broken wrist broken finger broken ribs and now this, so pissed off :knuppel2:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 10:41 PM »
only got back on my bike last weekend after china and was feeling good till last night when i tore the ligaments in my knee :'(
i"m in so much pain and the shitty drugs aren't working, i"m hoping to go and watch but depends if i"m comfy enough to camp by friday, am fookin gutted think my season os over maybe get back for the british champs, what a shit year i"ve had, broken wrist broken finger broken ribs and now this, so pissed off :knuppel2:

Sorry to hear about your knee Russ  :(

Mind you Russ on the plus side you`ll have more time for drinking  :LolLolLolLol:

I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

wussy67

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 10:44 PM »

Sorry to hear about your knee Russ  :(

Mind you Russ on the plus side you`ll have more time for drinking  :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol:

dialledbikes

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 11:26 PM »
Gutted to hear about your knee Russ.  Hope you heal quick and back racing sooner than you expect.

For purely selfish reasons that I like racing in a big/popular class, I was really hoping this year would be the year when 40+ numbers stayed consistent instead of dropping off mid-way through the season like they normally do, but it looks like we'll hit a season low at Hartlepool (8-10 riders I reckon).  Hope it's just a blip and we get the numbers up again for the rest of the season.

wussy67

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 12:25 AM »
i think the reason is mike we don"t bounce like we used to and don"t heal very fast, if i could pedal i would be on my bike in no time, think thats why i"m such a wreck i don"t give it time to heal, always in a rush to ride my bike but thats cos i love it so much, BMX for life :4_17_5:

wolfybmx

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 09:00 AM »
hey russ your a fighter but give ya self chance to heal mate.

Chris-B

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 11:11 AM »

You gotta be there Russ if only to cheer me on in the Old skool race on saturday nite. Just keep applying heat and cold and that'll get you back on the bike in no time i was only off the bike for 4 weeks when i did my knee earlier this year

dialledbikes

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 01:31 PM »
How come you don't do 40+ cruiser class, Chris?

Chris-B

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 01:52 PM »

I wish i could but i'm only 36 :LolLolLolLol:

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2008, 02:21 PM »
/>
These 2 may turn up...

dialledbikes

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 03:02 PM »

I wish i could but i'm only 36 :LolLolLolLol:

Oops  :D :LolLolLolLol:

bof

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 05:09 PM »
Russ Im gutted for you  :shocked:
 I will be there but I am praying it wont be grand prix because that really sucks. >:(

spillers#1

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 07:40 PM »
Bloody gutted i've got to miss this one to  :( hope ya knee get better quickly russ  :daumenhoch: my arm etc comming along nicely  :daumenhoch: might try and have a ride round hernebay this sunday

And boff you northern poof you'll probly end up winning anyway  :LolLolLolLol:

dialledbikes

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008, 09:18 PM »
Mr Anthony Fisher could move to top spot this weekend as Jon Moore is staying South to work on the track at Bournemouth.

I hope we get at least 12 riders cos I agree, Grand Prix sucks and so do B-finals with less than 4 people in them.

BMXpert

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2008, 09:35 PM »
Stockwells on his way :4_17_5:
Do they do Jellied Eels in the North ?

bof

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2008, 09:37 PM »

They do Pie and mash.

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 09:38 PM »
why are you a Man U fan  ???
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

proclass35

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2008, 10:33 PM »

They do Pie and mash.
..since when Bof?...If tha want's summat moist it's gotta be babbies head floatin scraps an pea wet. ( steak pudding, batter scraps and pea water- it's a northern thing) :daumenhoch:

wussy67

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2008, 12:32 AM »
fook ME IF ITS GRAND PRIX I MIGHT ROLL ROUND :LolLolLolLol:

bof

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2008, 07:16 AM »

They do Pie and mash.
..since when Bof?...If tha want's summat moist it's gotta be babbies head floatin scraps an pea wet. ( steak pudding, batter scraps and pea water- it's a northern thing) :daumenhoch:

Hollands pies (potato+meat, cheese+onion, balti, mince beef, pea ) take your pick all pies from the north and mash is easy enough

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  40+ at Hartlepool?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx