gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 11:43 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  MK 08 WARM UP - OS Meeting Milton Keynes 6th July 2008 - Who's Racing OS?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK 08 WARM UP - OS Meeting Milton Keynes 6th July 2008 - Who's Racing OS?  (Read 4865 times)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
hi ya Tony

how's you feeling now mate??  i bet you're itching to get back on it! 

how long till you can ride?

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
hi ya Tony

how's you feeling now mate??  i bet you're itching to get back on it! 

how long till you can ride?
I have just had an argument with Nikki cos she says I have to wait 2 months :-\  But Im sure she will let me ride if I promise not to T-Bone stupple :angel:

A long time ago, in a land far away!

dialledbikes

Take it easy Tone.  You haven't just had a haircut, you've had some geezers poking around inside your head!

Listen to Nikki.  She's looking out for ya  :daumenhoch:

We'd hate anything to happen to ya which would end up delaying your comeback even longer.

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Hi Mike, long time no talk, hope your well. I will behave as long as I can stand it :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
yeah Nikki is right! you really need to rest it for a while yet....you'll have to make do with watching for now.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Im well tempted to come to this, but I just checked and my wife is working that day. I might come with my boys but I wouldnt be able to race. Id just come to catch up with the OS crew, and watch some track action.

How old are your boys - you can always leave them with me while your racing, my boys are 5 and 7, and there is normally a crowd of us who can watch them if you want to race.

Cazbo
–––––

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
i'll have my lad with me too, he's nearly 13 so he can always hang around with him while you race?  he's not a bad influence honest  ;)

SaMAlex

Im well tempted to come to this, but I just checked and my wife is working that day. I might come with my boys but I wouldnt be able to race. Id just come to catch up with the OS crew, and watch some track action.

How old are your boys - you can always leave them with me while your racing, my boys are 5 and 7, and there is normally a crowd of us who can watch them if you want to race.

Thanks for the offer. My boys are coming up to 4 and 5. I think if I come I will bring a bike for a roll round but I cant see me having time to actually race. I will see how things go.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
i can understand that Alex, not sure i'd be able to race and focus with two younguns like that running around.

SaMAlex

i can understand that Alex, not sure i'd be able to race and focus with two younguns like that running around.

Haha, Im not sure about focus. I cant do that when Im on my own. I just meant that its not really fair to drag them to a race and then leave them (with other people) while Im of racing most of the time. I would like to come anyway. Hopefully they will enjoy it too.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
i'm sure they'll love it.....although you'd be suprised how much they might enjoy it even more if they were cheering on their dad?

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Would they not like to try and have a go round too? You never know, they may love it  :)  My eldest started racing when he was four (although he retired when he was five  :'()

Cazbo
–––––

KGB Matt

Will I ............ Wont I ??????

Matt

SaMAlex

Would they not like to try and have a go round too? You never know, they may love it  :)  My eldest started racing when he was four (although he retired when he was five  :'()

Funny you say that. My youngest had a few laps of the garden tonight without stabilisers for the first time (he actually hasnt had them on for a while but I took the pedals off as well). He did great but I dont think he is ready for a BMX track quite yet. I think it would be better to go with their bikes on a non race day as well, at least for the first time.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Definately got the all clear for 'Her in doors' for this one!  and my lad is well excited about coming along.......ffs even the future Mrs Pickle is thinking of coming!!   :shocked:

well looking forward to this now!   :D

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
any ideas of what time we need to be rolling up for this?   :daumenhoch:

QuadPaul

I will defo be coming to MK as need to put the zipster over the top of a berm :daumenhoch:

But just a thought who's idea was it to have a regional race at MK the same day as the British GP. It's going to be chaos getting there and getting home  :crazy2:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Will I ............ Wont I come last??????
Matt

You better Matt I don't want to be trundling around all on my own about a straights length behind everyone else!!  There must be a few more riders up for this.  Come on, show yourselves.  Don't worry, you won't be last - Matt & I have that sewn up!!  Humps

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
God willing I want to go, seems so long since I had a stroll round a track :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Will I ............ Wont I come last??????
Matt

You better Matt I don't want to be trundling around all on my own about a straights length behind everyone else!!  There must be a few more riders up for this.  Come on, show yourselves.  Don't worry, you won't be last - Matt & I have that sewn up!!  Humps

Last place will be mine!  ALL MINE!!!!   (Insert cackling laughter)   can we pre register for this or do we have to turn up at the crack of doom on the day?

darren

im coming up too race new school anyway so could join you all if my trusty steed is available??????????????
CALLING THE RADMAN IS THE DY STILL A RIDER ??

Rooonga

I might bring the old school ride along, it badly needs an outing. But really depends on whether they can give me enough time to recover between races - at BADBMX I only had 2 moto's between my cruiser and old school races!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
so what time do I need to be there to register for the OS races?  or can i pre register so i don't have to be there at the crack of doom?  also what sort of time does the racing start?

Cheers  :daumenhoch:

spillers#1

You don't have to be there early,registration at meetings usually open at 9:30 am till 11:30  :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
cool thanks  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  MK 08 WARM UP - OS Meeting Milton Keynes 6th July 2008 - Who's Racing OS?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx