gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 10:07 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  mark and sherine from bexhill burners please read!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mark and sherine from bexhill burners please read!!!!  (Read 631 times)

jazzyje

mark and sherine from bexhill burners please read!!!!
« on: June 23, 2008, 07:49 PM »
hi,been on the phone to terry about your risk assesment.terry has to do one this week for the parish council and will do you a copy.should be done by the weekend.pm me your address and i'll ask him to pop it in the post.when do you need it by as i'll chase him up if the old boy forgets.
   its great that so many want to come to our little track that you have to run a minibus.brixton are on about coming too so should be a great day as always.remember we have some nice trophies this time and no other races on so should be a good turnout.
   if anyone reading this has Marks number can you bell him and ask him to read this.cheers,justin.

chippy

Re: mark and sherine from bexhill burners please read!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 09:12 PM »
PM'ed

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  mark and sherine from bexhill burners please read!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx