gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 09:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Black or white (or chrome it seems)?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Black or white (or chrome it seems)?  (Read 402 times)

dannywhiteley

Black or white (or chrome it seems)?
« on: June 25, 2008, 10:44 AM »
No not the Michael Jackson hit single, but my Pro-lite (see below).

Thinking now to keep this and get it powder coated.  Now big question is do I do it black or white?  I love white bikes, but I already have a white streetbeat and a white Rebel, and the Robinson I owned was also white. 

You dont see as many black OS bikes, and think with the decals applied and the matching pads would look proper 8)

Built up with chrome parts and the odd splash of baby blue maybe?  Which colour would work better?

« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 03:47 PM by dannywhiteley »

moley

Re: Black or white?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 12:20 PM »
I'd go white!!

but I'd rather keep it chrome!!!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline bodamus

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 03:15 PM »
I think I would leave it Chrome as it's original and build it up with decent used parts it would make a nice survivor.

bodamus ;)

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 03:16 PM »
Chrome all the way  :daumenhoch:

Sparky24

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 03:31 PM »
do it a matt black :) you will know yours from everyone else,s, chrome is nice but it look,s nice on all the other,s aswell

keep it lit!

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 03:33 PM »
I think I would leave it Chrome as it's original and build it up with decent used parts it would make a nice survivor.

bodamus ;)

all the way on this one with moley bodamus & gashead... don't powder it unless you really have to ie chrome totally t@ssed... looks like it might come back with a bit of elbow gip and some autosol for the survivor build... but if your thinking show, then black is the way i would go :daumenhoch:

ade :crazy2:

dannywhiteley

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 03:43 PM »
It does look slightly better in the pics than in reality.  I'll go at it again before deciding, but I like the idea of a black build for a change.

Sparky24

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 03:45 PM »
if you do go for black , matt black, don,t go for powder coating it,s to thick! argos cycles in bristol would do it by spraying it. if you have a frame nos you will still be able to read it :) they have done a few of my bikes top job 8)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Black or white (or chrome it seems)?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx