gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 06:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  i bought another condor 2day.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: i bought another condor 2day.....  (Read 886 times)

condor96

i bought another condor 2day.....
« on: June 23, 2008, 05:51 AM »
ive been lookin at this bike 4 awhile now on craigslist and ive been chomping at the bit 2 go buy it. well i got the money 2gether and drove for a few hours to go pick it up. ill post some pics and description 2marrow,im tired. here are the pics i got 2 see and how it was described

this was the description....
Hoffman Condor Freestyle BMX Bike Bicycle For Sale Rare Show Chrome
100% Chromoly Condor Frame & Super Fork
Hoffman Love Handlebars & Stem with barends
Profile BMX 3 peice Cranks with sealed berings and Fusion Pedals
Hoffman High Roller Rims with Gack Girthy Hubs
Rueben Alacantara Signature Tires Front & Rear
2 Hoffman Chromoly pegs
Dia Compe 990 Brakes & Lever
Shadow Conspiracy Joe Simon Seat
dave osato grips
This Bicycle was assembled by a Professional Bicycle Mechanic and is in good condition being sold as is. Will ship to USA only Buyer pays Shipping cost around $50 or whatever it works out to be. I can accept Paypal, Cash, Or Local Check with pick up only. Was Asking $350 or best offer PRICE REDUCED for quick sale! only $299 obo for a Highly Coveted All Chrome Masterpeice. Call me for more information ----------- lets make a deal today!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 05:56 AM by condor96 »

Lazarou

Re: i bought another condor 2day.....
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 10:29 AM »
$299!!!

perry

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 10:32 AM »
nice  :)

thats £152 to us  8)

is craigslist like ebay but not as crap ?

macky

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 01:10 PM »

Nice that!!  I love those Hoffman bar's... i used to ride them... still have em too!!

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 01:25 PM »
Score!!!    :daumenhoch:

condor96

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 05:28 AM »
ok i took some pics and based on how i remember them when they came out (i was looking into gettin either another taj or condor at the time) and have been lookin thro ads and stuff and based on what the original owner said about when he bought it and what the stickers looked like i have determinded its a 97. it was a complete with the gack badged wheels and hubs. the bars are the later love handles with the big gussets and 1"  25.4 bars and levers. i used run a set on my 96 that had smaller gussets and the bar tapered down to 7/8 that i got in mid-late 96. i havent figuered out what size headset it has on it as it seems like there where 3 different ways you could get one in 97. i know its not a 1" threaded but they also had 1"aheadset and 1 1/8 oversized. it has a fsa the pig cups on it.it seems like there was alot of small variences of hoffman stuff during the time. the bike has been rode but not 2 hard.  looks like mainly grinds were done on it. the chrome is awesome on it, except for some pitting on the front wheel.real nice surviver. im just gonna break it down,polish it,clean it, put the correct stickers that by some miricle i have already(i bought 2 sets 6 years ago when i painted my 96) put on the a set of not grinded on hoffman pegs that i just got that i was gonna put on my 96 and get a hoffy 990 plate ,a gyro, and im most likely gonna put some haro multisurface 3 white wall tires on it. i also need 2 source a love handle decal. anyways heres the pics of it and my 96 ive been workin on(its gettin there, its still my rider) and various hoffman ads and my some of my stickers a few shirts ive had 4ever.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  i bought another condor 2day.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx