gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975756 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 05:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Red Ukai Rims wot to do?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Red Ukai Rims wot to do?  (Read 541 times)

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Red Ukai Rims wot to do?
« on: June 22, 2008, 08:35 PM »
OK I purchased these babies not that long ago , I havent seen red ukai's for ages (and these are real nice too).......problem is I dont have a bike that they would suit  :-\  so I either need to buy a bike  :LolLolLolLol: or sell them but I dont want to part with them...why is life so hard  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

what shall I do..........I dont even have my TA anymore  :(  :'(
HELP  :D

kennyhunter6061

Re: Red Ukai Rims wot to do?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 08:39 PM »
I'd be interested if you're selling.  My mate has tasked me with restoring his 1982 Falcon Aero and he wants red parts.  The original had red Araya 7X shinysides but some nice red Ukai's would be just as good  :daumenhoch:  Let me know what u wanna do.  What hubs are fitted just now?

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 08:42 PM »
if you don;t want to sell them Matt, just gove them to me......., you know I need em  ;)

MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 08:43 PM »
I'd be interested if you're selling.  My mate has tasked me with restoring his 1982 Falcon Aero and he wants red parts.  The original had red Araya 7X shinysides but some nice red Ukai's would be just as good  :daumenhoch:  Let me know what u wanna do.  What hubs are fitted just now?

they are laced to suzie sealed red hubs  :daumenhoch:   theres a lot of red going on :LolLolLolLol: red spokes to  :LolLolLolLol:

kennyhunter6061

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 08:45 PM »
They sound just what I need Matt.  Let me know if you want to sell and have a price in mind.   :daumenhoch:

dannywhiteley

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 10:15 PM »
I own them tyres now.  Would love the wheels too.  I might be interested if still available.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Red Ukai Rims wot to do?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx