gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 03:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Custom Decal Creation? Old Rare Decal Replacements Needed!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Custom Decal Creation? Old Rare Decal Replacements Needed!  (Read 610 times)

ATL

Im new at this BMX restoration thing, i have just bought a Falcon Prostyler in white, the paint is really bad so im in the process of rubbing it all down for a respray.

But the i need someone to make me custom decals for the bike, i have pictures of all the decals and have the sizes, just need someone to print them for me.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Custom Decal Creation? Old Rare Decal Replacements Needed!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 06:30 PM »
Give Del a PM mate

ATL

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 06:31 PM »
Ah ok, cheers, also im going to be respraying the frame myself with spray cans, any tips? (even though youd probably avoid against doing this anyway lol)

oldschool rider

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 06:41 PM »
Ah ok, cheers, also im going to be respraying the frame myself with spray cans, any tips? (even though youd probably avoid against doing this anyway lol)

I'm no pro at spraying but have done a few bikes in my time. The secret is lots of fine coats and if your going to re do it white again i recomend using white hamerite spray well smoothrite I think it's called as this is more durable and don't forget to wet & dry sand it between coats.

hope this helps.

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 06:54 PM »

tried that on a pk i had, by the time i had bought several tins of paint and wet and dry paper it woul have been cheaper to get it powdered!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Custom Decal Creation? Old Rare Decal Replacements Needed!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx