gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 06:18 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  firebird freestyler colour to paint
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: firebird freestyler colour to paint  (Read 919 times)

Offline scott30

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
firebird freestyler colour to paint
« on: June 20, 2008, 10:25 PM »
hi all was gona spray my firebird pink till i seen the one sbd done which looked the dogs and a top job so have now decided the delta will have to be pink instead and was thinking of peppermint green for the freestyler what do you all think want it to be different from the others that are about you know what i mean cheers scott :daumenhoch: would be good if you all let me know of which colours you think would be good and stand out from the crowd :daumenhoch:

adeshere

Re: firebird freestyler colour to paint
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 10:45 PM »
They used to come in green and pink

firebird

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 08:36 AM »
is it a firebird or a delta2 that you have scott?

Offline SE MARK

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 11:41 AM »
What colour is the one you have ?  Ill swap it for the pink one if yours is in ok condition , what do you think ????    Mark

Offline scott30

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 01:15 PM »
hi firebird i have a freestyler which is bare metal at the mo which i got of here (paul fantham i think) and 2 delta2s one chrome i got of ebay and the other is white which i got off here ron burgundy i think which needed welding  :daumenhoch: se mark sorry mate dont want to swap for ur pink one as i want to paint it a colour no one else has got already thats why the delta is gona get done pink instead but still not decided on colour for the freestyler looking at maybe peppermint green red or yellow but not sure could do it white as i know they done them it that colour but thought a colour that they didnt make them in could be good as it would be more personal what you think guys :daumenhoch: cheers scott
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 06:13 PM by scott30 »

firebird4130

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 02:27 PM »
how about 3 tone red white and blue? Union Jack stylee :Great_Britain:

sweetbeats

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 10:10 PM »
I would go for a brown metallic colour...with green components...like a dp chocolate lime : )

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  firebird freestyler colour to paint

gfxgfx
gfx gfx