gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975763 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 06:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rockford Show - Was it really so Hot out there?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rockford Show - Was it really so Hot out there?  (Read 1173 times)

subwax

Re: Rockford Show - Was it really so Hot out there?
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 10:20 AM »
Re: Juan - you will see lots of good comments about him, and every single one is thoroughly deserved. He is one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of speaking to - he is as into this hobby as the rest of us. Sure, he has more money than the rest of us, and he has worked damn hard to get to that point, but thats no reason to dislike the guy. Now as many might remember, I had a major disagreement with a seller here in the UK. This seller had some deals go south with Juan, for some significant money. At this point, I am only passing on rumour, because Juan did not mention anything negative at all. He did say that the guy in question was a nice guy, and that all the dealings with him were good, even though I suspect this was not the case at all. I know I would have been sounding off about it, but I dont have as much class and ingtegrity as Juan does. I wouldnt be surprised if he turned up at MK, and I know for a fact there isnt a single person on this site that wouldnt be impressed by him.

moley

Re: Rockford Show - Was it really so Hot out there?
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 11:09 AM »
Hi Subwax,

Sounds like you had a good trip.

I wouldn't mind popping over there in the future. 

Not necessarily to show bikes but to see some races and parks etc,etc and have a good BMX related holiday.

Get yourself to MK, it should be a laugh!!! :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rockford Show - Was it really so Hot out there?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx