gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 08:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  feedback please, 86 master, its up for sale and i need some price advice
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: feedback please, 86 master, its up for sale and i need some price advice  (Read 401 times)

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Hi, im trying to be sensible about this so can anyone give me a sense of what this may be worth on the open market. I need to sell it, id rather avoid the bay, but needs must and all that. Can i get some fedback on what members think its worth please :daumenhoch: oh and it will have a fully operational front brake when it gets sold

Its an 86 survivor frame with survivor 85 forks....dont ask!
Bars are immaculate and its got a mixture of nice conditioned used and nos parts on it, you can see whats what

Bettyswallocks

I put my 85 frame/forks on the bay with a buy it now of £225, it went pretty quick

I reckon the best option is parting it out, no one seems to want complete bikes.

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Lovely dom which I had those spare readies!  :daumenhoch:

downhill3375

yeah dom nice that is  :coolsmiley:

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Thanks fella's. The reason theres a couple of dodgy parts on it as i was gonna ride it but i found something i want to buy so its going :-\

Paulo

Yeh, that's a really nice bike. No idea about the price though...sorry  :-\

JT71

how many reflex frame and fork sets do you want to swap for it?  :daumenhoch:

(ps I'm only half joking here)

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Dom Dom Dom

I will pop round soon maybe friday? I will look at if for you ;D  and maybe take it home my haro needs a partner :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  feedback please, 86 master, its up for sale and i need some price advice

gfxgfx
gfx gfx