gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 09:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  backyard ramp fun
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: backyard ramp fun  (Read 966 times)

steve1275

backyard ramp fun
« on: June 14, 2008, 03:45 PM »
well, not had much time on the ramp this year yet, but my work colleage and fellow rider james rogers ,came and played while old mr likely{keyhole kid} was on holiday.
first real session this year, and look out for james at the masters, he will be wearing an umpa lumpa likely shirt along with some of the other southsea crew..

heres a few pics for ya.. a few of me struggling, and then james shutting me down :daumenhoch:

cheers
steve :daumenhoch:

adam01

Re: backyard ramp fun
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 03:51 PM »
NOW   THATS   WHAT    I'M   TALKING                       ABOUT

AD

spinmaster

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 05:25 PM »
nice one steve, ramp is looking good now  :daumenhoch: james is looking as gay as ever. lol

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 05:28 PM »
Nice :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

priv

andy619

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 05:43 PM »
Nice one Steve.  Is that your ramp?  I thought yours was a 7' or 7.5' half-pipe.  I haven't seen any pics of your ramp since I came to visit you in '06 and then right after it was completed.

andy

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 07:05 PM »

cool steve, must be really nice to be invited  ::)

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 09:24 PM »
Steve, that looks fantastic!!

I saw this ramp in the making last year and it Looked the business then :daumenhoch:

Offline dirtyvans

• BMX Nerd
    • Energy Flash Records
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2008, 09:50 PM »
looks good steve, i heard you chopped some of it down, more stuff to nibble on :daumenhoch:

steve1275

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2008, 09:52 PM »
cheers guys

andy, it was 7 foot tall at first but after a while due to not riding enough.. having a job and family etc, i decided to chop it a couple of feet to gain confidence, and have fun, i still have carlos ramp 5 mins away and he is in the process of chopping the vert ramp down by a couple of feet, so hopefully get some skills on that when its done..

pete you are welcome down any time, just need to give me a mail ha ha :daumenhoch:

all the best

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 10:06 PM »
cool mate, wish i had a big garden that i could fit a ramp in

keyhole kid

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 09:53 PM »
cheers guys

andy, it was 7 foot tall at first but after a while due to not riding enough.. having a job and family etc, i decided to chop it a couple of feet to gain confidence, and have fun, i still have carlos ramp 5 mins away and he is in the process of chopping the vert ramp down by a couple of feet, so hopefully get some skills on that when its done..

pete you are welcome down any time, just need to give me a mail ha ha :daumenhoch:

all the best

you better get lots of food in if pete comes steve,..............   :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  backyard ramp fun

gfxgfx
gfx gfx