gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 03:25 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Falcon Aero help required - And some pics of my mate's survivor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Falcon Aero help required - And some pics of my mate's survivor  (Read 386 times)

kennyhunter6061

As some of you may know I'm busy restoring my mate's  Falcon Aero bike from 1982.  I'm hoping Del can do the business with a new set of decals, however, the bike only has the downtube decal left fitted.  My mate obviously removed the headtube and seattube decals long ago.

Does anyone on here have a Falcon Aero?  I just need some photos of the decals for headtube and seattube so Del can knock up some repros.

Cheers!  :daumenhoch:

In the meantime here are some pics I took this afternoon after I collected the bike.  I don't think it'll need a rechrome, hopefully a good polish with coke & tinfoil should have it gleaming again.  Reckon I'll be able to same most of it with some elbow grease and a bit of patience  :)

« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 06:50 PM by kennyhunter6061 »

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
Re: Falcon Aero help required - And some pics of my mate's survivor
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 07:08 PM »
falcon rhino 3. bloody hell, any more guises.
ding dong

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
Re: Falcon Aero help required - And some pics of my mate's survivor
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 07:11 PM »
got a couple of NOS stems like that in gold here, LMK if you want one.(when i say want, i mean want to buy :LolLolLolLol: )
ding dong

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Falcon Aero help required - And some pics of my mate's survivor

gfxgfx
gfx gfx