gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:35 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Welsh Denny
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Welsh Denny  (Read 457 times)

series.1.rs.turbo

Welsh Denny
« on: May 31, 2008, 11:38 PM »
Met up with this dude today, havent seen him in nearly 22 years. Was great to meet up, brought back some memory's as yours is a lot better than mine mate !  :2funny:

Was showing the youngsters a thing or two about flatland also, still got it mate  8)

anyway, see you next week mate  :daumenhoch:

mark 2

Re: Welsh Denny
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 12:07 AM »
I got a big box of 80 biscuits off him the other day when me and the mrs were peckish and out with the dog - yep, Denny's a good egg

:LolLolLolLol:

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 08:33 AM »
I didnt get any biscuits mate, will be having a word in his shell like !.... :2funny:

Was great to meet up again after all these years, wouldnt of happerned if it wasnt for this site  :daumenhoch:

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 08:34 AM »
Just up to go to Tredegar for a blast on the track, hope I can stay on & get back in 1 piece  :-[  :2funny:  :2funny:

welsh denny

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 08:08 PM »
cheers guys.
 the biscuits are only available at the denny residence. ( every time i visit my nan i come home with loads of biscuits,chocs ,etc . everyone loves my nan.):LolLolLolLol:
maybe i'll have to bring some to feed the hungry riders at next weeks LSP jam at Llanishen sk8park on sat 7th june (weather dependant)

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 11:17 AM »
dude......

....great seeing you after all those years....some of the things you remember had long gone out of my memory untill you refreshed it. Amazing the amount of quality riders we rode with back in the day, just didnt register then how good they really were..some sadly missed.

Great atmosphere at the ramps, young & old riding, & to see the youngsters stop to watch you do you stuff made my day.

Went to Tredegar yesterday, great track although I didnt get to ride it as there was a meet there. Will be going back for another visit. Met some nice people there, & had lots of comments from young & old about my bike, was a good day out with some good riding also.

Spoke to a gezza from here by the user name of Darren, nice bloke, spoke for a while about OS bikes & then RS fords so I could have gone on all day, he nearly missed his race....lol....offered me a set of gen comp III's....how nice is that!...so nice one Darren, & a big up to RAD also, as i wouuldnt of met up with old friends, or met the nice people that I have....top stuff  8)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 11:22 AM by series.1.rs.turbo »

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 11:23 AM »
P.S...if your not riding on saturday, bring the Haro mate...& I will promise to wipe the crud of the GT...lol  :daumenhoch:

Get that vid up of the ramp room from 86, cant wait to see that  8)

welsh denny

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 08:51 PM »
may bring both bikes. unsure at the mo. should be a good day. bit of hype going on on myspace/facebook and welshsidebmx.co.uk at the mo for the LSP jam.

welsh denny

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 11:08 PM »
did the riding today for S4C. rode terrible in a dusty warehouse in the rhonnda valleys where they do bits for torchwood, top gear,etc. my camera decides not to play ball and looks like my memory card is corrupted and knackered but there were some tidy vehicles there. a few bentleys, land rover (very old style) the trailer they use for filming top gear, sinclair c5, fake cop car, quad bikes, etc , etc. even an old school haro. :LolLolLolLol: (that was mine)
warm in there too, riding indoors with lights on you. gonna be in welsh when it is aired in about 3 months time but once its on thy said they'll send me a copy of it.

could i have got radbmx.co.uk a free plug on tv.....hmmmm... we'll see.  ::)

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 12:40 AM »
nice one mate, let me know when its on, i have a translator....lol

will be good to see the Haro....keep it old skool :coolsmiley:

sound like theres plenty of interest in Saturday, see you there mate  :daumenhoch:

welsh denny

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 06:49 PM »
they said it'll be about 3 months time. got to give em all info on differences on the bikes 80's/ 90's/00's. they will then voiceover in welsh.

in a gavin & stacy styley " its a harOO "    :LolLolLolLol:

series.1.rs.turbo

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 01:12 AM »
Got to see that mate  :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Welsh Denny

gfxgfx
gfx gfx