gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 02:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay numpties
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ebay numpties  (Read 548 times)

Bettyswallocks

Ebay numpties
« on: May 30, 2008, 10:04 PM »
I'm not trying to plug my own auction ere i just wanna rant bout the sort of fcukin idiots that shop on ebay...  :crazy2:

my ad

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230256600401&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

Nowt much wrong with that, its a relist, i couldnt be arsed to do a new one from scratch, but the daft questions are driving me insane....  >:(

Like this...

Hi, would you take £200 all in inc postage. Also any other scratches on frame or dents, was it built in 85 if so has it been repainted in its life cheers.

Fair enough question, i reply explaining the serial number gives the month/year and its condition.... its all in the ad ffs

Then i get this...

Is there any scratches under the frame where you have placed it on the concrete. Also can you tell me why it needs a new paint job, is it that bad. Can you tell me in detail how many scuffs are there on the frame or send me more photos cheers bud.

:wtf:.... I give up... its a used bmx frame ffs what do these people want.....  :rant:

FuNMoNsTeR

Re: Ebay numpties
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 12:40 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

Mate..... i have had them all  ::)   Never ceases to amaze me how much people dont read auction text. I just parted out an Aprilia on eBay.... the questions and phone calls i got from some.... It was almost like they were sharing a braincell  ;D

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 05:21 PM »
if you was giving it away they would be asking the same question, fookin pee's me off :2gunsfiring_v1:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 05:37 PM »
When i spoke to biagio the once , he told me that some one complained to him that there was a 2mm difference on a set of handle bars he sold , bars were mint but guy still complained about the 2 mill :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Bettyswallocks

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 05:47 PM »
I'm sending out loads of close up pics of scratches, like i've nowt better to do....  :(

I've tried to explain that it'd be fine if you want to ride it, but it'll need a repowdering job if you want a show worthy bike... they just dont listen....  :crazy2:

*bangs head on keyboard*
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 06:41 PM by Bettyswallocks »

bof

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 06:48 PM »
I'm sending out loads of close up pics of scratches, like i've nowt better to do....  :(

I've tried to explain that it'd be fine if you want to ride it, but it'll need a repowdering job if you want a show worthy bike... they just dont listen....  :crazy2:

*bangs head on keyboard*

whos asking the questions webby  >:D

Bettyswallocks

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 07:13 PM »

*bangs head on keyboard*

whos asking the questions webby  >:D

I've no idea, but they all seem to assume you sit at your pc 24/7....  >:(

If i bother with ebay again i think i'll put in the listing 'im away on holiday so wont be able to answer any questions' that'll piss em off...  :LolLolLolLol:

bof

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 07:24 PM »
I just thought it might be somebody you know. :)

retrorider.u.k

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 08:17 PM »
i took a car to show a guy once, who then spent 15 minutes trying to offer me £500 less than it had already been bid to so far, with a day to go on the auction and already over its reserve. he said i was wasting HIS time !.i laughed at him and drove off.the car did £1600 more than he offered which was nice in the end.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ebay numpties

gfxgfx
gfx gfx