gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 10:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  New Healthy Eating Regime to trim down
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Healthy Eating Regime to trim down  (Read 683 times)

losidan

New Healthy Eating Regime to trim down
« on: May 25, 2008, 08:08 PM »
Having decided that I want to race BMX again I have started a healthy eating regime to trim down those excess few pounds and help me ramp up the training. So far, this bank hol weekend,  it is going great.

Saturday Evening:
Visit to the all you can eat chinese buffet restaurant....Four heaped plates of main courses, a bowl of ice cream and cheesecake.

Sunday AM:
After a trip to the car boot sale to look for bike parts a trip to the greasy spoon for Bacon, Sausage and Egg butty.

Sunday Afternoon:
Gruelling afternoon on the sofa watching the Formula One with Coke and Mini Cheddars all round

Sunday Evening:
Trip to the Fun Fair with my little neice...with a short diversion on the way home to my fav curry house for Chicken Tikka Balti with Nan Bread.

At this rate I think British Cycling might need to rethink their selection for the olympics.

sonic-1

Re: New Healthy Eating Regime to trim down
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 08:24 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: sounds like my way of doin things !!!! my thinkin is more fat to protect the bones so i might bounce better

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 10:04 AM »
I Like it :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 11:26 AM »
I'm seeing how fat I can get and still win, so far it's working fine.  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Brandy Truffle

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 06:18 AM »
 :2funny:  Love It.

Its hard to put them f00kin Cheddars down once you've started!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  New Healthy Eating Regime to trim down

gfxgfx
gfx gfx