gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 10:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  SRE 20" 24" Steve Sanders- out of the loft!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SRE 20" 24" Steve Sanders- out of the loft!  (Read 4009 times)

sooty

Re: SRE 20" 24" Steve Sanders- out of the loft!
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2008, 06:35 PM »
no 8 was me jon weber, thanks for the link jonny boy, great memories!! brilliant to see the SRE. Steve is still local and last i heard he was a taxi driver (not such a hard rider these days!!!)

Wow great to see the interest this has on the site!  :shocked:

Jon do you remember us we are from Weymouth? Steve used to go out with a family freind of mine so we new him quite well.
I remember you were a year older than me, we always raced Bournemouth, Southampton, Poole...

Got to get the 20" built up for MK now!  :daumenhoch:

Soot.

magna13

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2008, 06:44 PM »
no 8 was me jon weber, thanks for the link jonny boy, great memories!! brilliant to see the SRE. Steve is still local and last i heard he was a taxi driver (not such a hard rider these days!!!)

Wow great to see the interest this has on the site!  :shocked:

Jon do you remember us we are from Weymouth? Steve used to go out with a family freind of mine so we new him quite well.
I remember you were a year older than me, we always raced Bournemouth, Southampton, Poole...

Got to get the 20" built up for MK now!  :daumenhoch:

Soot.
can we PLEASE see the finished result sooty??

sooty

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2008, 06:51 PM »
As soon as i've built it I will post it on the site.

Got alot of work to do on its parts.
 ;)

Soot.

magna13

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2008, 10:32 PM »
cool soot. getting really into these SRE frames i've never seen one on the bay before so im geusing they are pretty rare!

Offline Bigplinky

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2008, 08:45 PM »
Excellent Sooty great to see well built British bikes that I've never heard of (up north), really interesting  :daumenhoch:
Why oh why do I still buy kids bikes!

laughinggravy

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2008, 09:49 PM »
SRE! I used to race SW region, and the SRE guys were infamous. They were the bad-asses- sure I remember one of the team had 'SRE- Don't Mess' on his race jersey. They were like the British SE, the coolest bikes, rad riders- Steve used to rip up jumps, quarter, the kick-turn ramp! He was like the South Coast version of bit better known lightning quick racer who could do 'freestyle' aswell. . .

sooty

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2008, 10:23 PM »
SRE! I used to race SW region, and the SRE guys were infamous. They were the bad-asses- sure I remember one of the team had 'SRE- Don't Mess' on his race jersey. They were like the British SE, the coolest bikes, rad riders- Steve used to rip up jumps, quarter, the kick-turn ramp! He was like the South Coast version of bit better known lightning quick racer who could do 'freestyle' aswell. . .

:LolLolLolLol:
Funny and true.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  SRE 20" 24" Steve Sanders- out of the loft!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx