gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975630 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 08:44 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Andy Ruffell Team Aero Pro Replica (Reply From Andy) ALL FINISHED NOW, I THINK :
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Andy Ruffell Team Aero Pro Replica (Reply From Andy) ALL FINISHED NOW, I THINK :  (Read 6947 times)

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Very nice Jimmy , the patience/perseverance in building a replica like that is admirable  :4_17_5: .

What make is the Power Disc ? .

Nice ESP btw , I am  :smitten: with mine lol .

Frosty

Great bike, and lucky to get a ESP in that good a nick ;) They are usualy cracked!!

As Matt said what powerdisc has been so ellusive???

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Great bike, and lucky to get a ESP in that good a nick ;) They are usualy cracked!!

As Matt said what powerdisc has been so ellusive???

Its just that the power disc is not round, there are bits missing to save weight i think. If you look at the pic of the brochure on page one of this thread you can see it. Not sure of the make either but this is the only one ive seen and i managed to get hold of it. It was black but i got it sent away to get pollished up, heres a pic of how it was when i got it

Glad i got it polished as well as i was just gonna get it sprayed silver  :-[ :-\  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
Awesome build Jimmy. I'm doing a replica of Dave Vanderspek's Kuwahara Bravo KT. Hope it turns as good as this.

Marc :daumenhoch:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Awesome build Jimmy. I'm doing a replica of Dave Vanderspek's Kuwahara Bravo KT. Hope it turns as good as this.

Marc :daumenhoch:

Thanks m8  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Andy Ruffell Team Aero Pro Replica (Reply From Andy) ALL FINISHED NOW, I THINK :

gfxgfx
gfx gfx