gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 10:42 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  84 Diamondback Viper! ready to ride at last!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 84 Diamondback Viper! ready to ride at last!  (Read 533 times)

Offline holwuff

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
84 Diamondback Viper! ready to ride at last!
« on: May 18, 2008, 10:36 PM »
hi guys, well i finally got my arse into gear and got my 84 Diamondback VIPER finished, you may remember it was looking a bit sorry for itself when i got it off the bay!
this was my little project to stray a little on, where my burner is gonna be original!
apart from adding a few bits here and there it was basically a stripdown, clean and rebuild, a fair few hours spent de rusting, the stickers are original and Mark from retrobsession (THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!) told me vipers with the yellow decals are hard to find, so i decided to keep them as they are!
i think it looks pretty badass if i say so myself, what do you guys think?
1st the before pics...

now the rest...

snav69

Re: 84 Diamondback Viper! ready to ride at last!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 12:14 PM »
Looking good  :daumenhoch:
Just need some of these to finish it off  ::)

:coolsmiley:

dazza

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 12:16 PM »
cleaned up ok , i would have gone with different wheels , but still looks good. :daumenhoch:

magna13

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 05:13 PM »
looking good, nice little run-around

Offline holwuff

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 01:10 AM »
cheers guys! a lot of delicate rust removal involved! i have got a real sweet pair of original spoked Diamondback wheels which are likely to replace the skyways, and will probably go for some more suitable tyres too!
only had time for a quick spin but she rides well and seems to get some admiring glances! (not sure if thats such a good thing!)

;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  84 Diamondback Viper! ready to ride at last!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx