gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 04:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  work party at hersden sunday.help needed.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: work party at hersden sunday.help needed.  (Read 1284 times)

jazzyje

work party at hersden sunday.help needed.
« on: May 21, 2008, 08:37 AM »
anyone who would like to help out sunday afternoon at the track would be greatly appreciated.the grass on a couple of the straights is incroching on the track and needs chopping out and new surface laying.not a massive job but many hands make light work.please bring spades etc with you.i'll be there from 12.if a few of us come we could even have a bbq and get the gate out when we finish.let me know if you can make it.bring the kids down for a sneaky bit of practice.cheers,justin.

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: work party at hersden sunday.help needed.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 08:42 AM »
Hi Justin, sorry cant make it as we have a race a Daggers, but good luck mate :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

jazzyje

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 11:17 AM »
didnt know you had a race.might call it off and do it saturday.anyone available saturday?

xtremepervert

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 01:51 PM »
Justin, there's an open meet on at Brixton as well on Saturday!

jazzyje

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 03:14 PM »
ok,scratch that.will be at the track from midday saturday.probably go to daggs on sunday.if you are coming let me know and i'll bring the genenrator for the gate.

sonic-1

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 04:13 PM »
 :'( no can do this weekend its the wifes 30th birthday would get linched  :( can prob do another time

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 04:41 PM »
Normally I'd be there mate but I work on Saturdays.  :(

mr.magoo

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 08:16 PM »
sorry mate, got the joys of camping this week-end

jazzyje

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 05:17 PM »
got cracking on the track today with hersden legend mike wells.must of made the track 6ft wider in places.if your going to ride the track its very bumpy on the bits we have sorted so be carefull.next saturday we hope to hire a roller and get those bits running smooth.justin.

thecrooch

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 05:53 PM »
got cracking on the track today with hersden legend mike wells.must of made the track 6ft wider in places.if your going to ride the track its very bumpy on the bits we have sorted so be carefull.next saturday we hope to hire a roller and get those bits running smooth.justin.

thats brilliant news justin, which bit did you widen, the start straight or the back one?

jazzyje

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 06:56 PM »
all the straights except the start.probably have a crack at that next week.got to wait for my back to recover.

thecrooch

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 07:09 PM »
all the straights except the start.probably have a crack at that next week.got to wait for my back to recover.

excellent work!  unfortunately its too far for me... 

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  work party at hersden sunday.help needed.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx