gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 04:24 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  MANSFIELD WHATS THE NEWS THEN?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MANSFIELD WHATS THE NEWS THEN?  (Read 2637 times)

bof

Re: MANSFIELD WHATS THE NEWS THEN?
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2008, 06:37 PM »
Cheers Andy, hitting the gate on sunday has really p122ed me off , more gate practice for me at preston tomorrow  :daumenhoch:
Thanks for the picture Jai but where are the stars and singing birds that I could see spinning round my head  :D

Im still not sure about crewe yet, any track time is good time for me are you up for it . if you are I will definitely go  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 06:44 PM by bof »

dialledbikes

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2008, 06:38 PM »
Here are the videos from the Saturday.

I have just watched the vid of the 40+ b final on the Saturday.  Mike you had a blinding start, but it went a bit wrong on the 3rd double at the end of the 1st straight.  Billy, it looked like you had to take some evasive action to avoid crashing into the bloke in 3rd place on the third straight.  Well done Phill,  you looked smooth in second place :daumenhoch:

http://bikevideos.co.uk/joomla/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=16&Itemid=26

I always hate watching those vids cos when I'm actually racing it feels fast as fook, but show how fast I really was  :LolLolLolLol:

For some reason I seemed to be getting good starts all weekend (even beat Jonny S to that corner double - then he jumped over my head  :D ).

wolfybmx

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2008, 08:48 PM »
mike videos always look slower when viewed, plus you always put on 10lbs when on the telly  :2funny:

stephen

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2008, 09:19 PM »
Mike,that race was funny it just felt like everyone was bouncing off one another also was it the second race when someones trainer came flying past us.Your right about watchin the vids.My bars look too narrow and my gates look crap.practice practice practice.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to meet some of the northern crew had a good laugh wathcin the racing at the first corner under the restall big top,did you take the gazebo back andy!!What a great couple of days.Roll on chesterfeild.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 09:30 PM by stephen »

kuwahara

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2008, 09:46 PM »
no Steve that tin pot gazebos still in me garage i need a factory one, but i need a team 1st  i'm going to ask  billy smart if i can have his one  for chezzer now thats a  big mother  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Bof my gate where worse but i car'nt complain over all in elite cruiser  :

Mike i love them 40+ b's they rock & roll 

dialledbikes

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2008, 11:15 PM »
Mike,that race was funny it just felt like everyone was bouncing off one another also was it the second race when someones trainer came flying past us.Your right about watchin the vids.My bars look too narrow and my gates look crap.practice practice practice.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to meet some of the northern crew had a good laugh wathcin the racing at the first corner under the restall big top,did you take the gazebo back andy!!What a great couple of days.Roll on chesterfeild.

Keechy?

Yeah, those races were funny.  When we were younger we would've got pissed off about being knocked all over the place, now it just makes us grin cos we're just pleased to be doing this crazy shit again (as long as we don't hurt ourselves!).

Kelvin spoke to me after my Saturday B-final and said "I saw your race and you were laughing all the way around the track after trying to jump that double".

Andy (Restall) - yeah, this is the 40+ chatroom and you ain't qualified yet, youngster  ;) :LolLolLolLol:

groover247

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2008, 02:41 AM »
resty,

me and you will start an elite cruiser thread somewhere else eh ;)

Bof was ulucky, and Russ' 360 was mint.

Jez went down so hard on day 2, that was some crash.

you 40 plusers rule, competetive and laughing.

sutty

oldmankev

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2008, 09:43 AM »
Really missing the Nats this year :'(

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2008, 10:14 AM »
So now I have my New Kuwahara 24", can I come and play please :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

wussy67

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2008, 10:50 AM »
40+ is where its at, had a really good weekend and was so happy to come away with no injuries which is a first this year although my knee is very swollen from hitting jezza, hopefully it will have gone down before china, and i couldn"t resist the 360 been dying to do that all year  :LolLolLolLol: can"t wait for chessy, so fast that track just scream and hold on come out of the first berm faster than you go in, can see carnage written all over this one :LolLolLolLol:

wussy67

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2008, 10:51 AM »
oh yeah ratty you"ve gotta get that crowzer out and join in the fun, i love racing with all the old boys such a good laugh :2funny:

dialledbikes

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2008, 10:57 AM »

You better come and join us Ratty.  I've been telling you for ages that you're more than good enough to step up to 40+.

xtremepervert

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2008, 03:08 PM »

You better come and join us Ratty.  I've been telling you for ages that you're more than good enough to step up to 40+.

:D Are you sure Mike? Even Humps beat him in the C final at Hersden on Sunday  :LolLolLolLol:

dialledbikes

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2008, 03:29 PM »
That's fighting talk that Dave.  I'm sure Ratty will be along with a reply soon  :2gunsfiring_v1:

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2008, 04:11 PM »
PMSL, Dave what are you saying mate? That I got old and slow??

Well for the record, I am not allowed to race for the forseeable future, so humps can crack on with last place, I wont be challanging for it just yet :-\
A long time ago, in a land far away!

stephen

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2008, 04:27 PM »
Yes wussy the 360 did get a massive cheer I heard it on the finish line and wondered what had happened.Do you think 26 and a half is to narrow for a set of cruiser bars as i think i may have cut them down when I got them?

kuwahara

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2008, 05:32 PM »
Ha Ha Russ i missed that 360 fella what ya like   was still waiting in the shawn penns for me final  :D

Only this year and next mike, & i'll be in the masters cruiser class, but who knows may stay in (Pro) elite Cruiser  :2gunsfiring_v1:
All we need now is dale Back its so stacked.

Sutty its Was Funny when flem  told me that you called 30-39 elite  you'v got me hooked on saying it, but its true hard as ken. 

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 05:43 PM by kuwahara »

wussy67

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2008, 06:05 PM »
Yes wussy the 360 did get a massive cheer I heard it on the finish line and wondered what had happened.Do you think 26 and a half is to narrow for a set of cruiser bars as i think i may have cut them down when I got them?

hey keechy i like my bars as wide as i can get feel a lot steadier and safer i also have spacers to make them a little higher but i do have a bad back..

bof

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2008, 11:11 PM »
pictures of my first crash at mansfield.  :D im not sure if the last picture is just before billy hit my head or after, i still have a headache now  :daumenhoch:

proclass35

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2008, 07:14 AM »
You're throwing some serious break-dancing moves in the last two pictures! You seemed to do as many miles on your ass at the weekend as you did on your bike. If you keep it shiny side up at Chessy we might be on for that first win Bof! :4_17_5:

Flying_fox

« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2008, 10:55 AM »
As Bof's put his crash pictures up I thought I'd show everyone mine. :-[

I still can't walk properly now. >:(

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2008, 01:28 PM »
As Bof's put his crash pictures up I thought I'd show everyone mine. :-[

I still can't walk properly now. >:(

You always walked with a bit of a mince Miles  :2funny:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 02:17 PM by billstup »
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Flying_fox

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2008, 02:16 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: Cheers Billy. :-*

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  MANSFIELD WHATS THE NEWS THEN?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx