gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 11:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Vinyl Numbers and Lettering for Number plates (and anything else)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vinyl Numbers and Lettering for Number plates (and anything else)  (Read 371 times)

thecrooch

I've been hunting for a place that could supply me with some custom no.s and lettering for my number plate.

I found this today on ebay, emailed them with my requests (6 letters 40mm High in Coopers Black Font and 2 numbers 100mm high same font)

Was emailed back within the hour, following acceptance, a buy it now private listing was made by them. all done and dusted within the hour £5 posted.

Was really pleased with the service so thought i would pass it on to the masses

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270235252795&_trksid=e11003.m203&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%26itu%3DSI%26otn%3D4&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123

click on the link which will advise you to click on a temporary website  http://post-a-sign.mysite.orange.co.uk which displays some of the fonts they supply and the email address for contact - Paul Woosnam [post.a.sign@hotmail.co.uk]

Email Paul with your requirements and go from there.... tell him i sentcha.....

Cheers
Crooch

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Nice one Si, dont forget that Del and Steve can do stuff as well :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

thecrooch

Nice one Si, dont forget that Del and Steve can do stuff as well :daumenhoch:

Del's backed up with work (dont know steve??) and i needed something for sunday

When someone gives me good service i always like to share the love!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Vinyl Numbers and Lettering for Number plates (and anything else)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx