gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 11:36 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  WHERE OH WHERE IS MADMOHICAN
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WHERE OH WHERE IS MADMOHICAN  (Read 786 times)

BMXBEN

WHERE OH WHERE IS MADMOHICAN
« on: May 08, 2008, 10:02 PM »
Hi i posted a topic on here about a month ago asking if anyone had delt with a guy called Lee from lancashire his name on here is madmohican. I sent a payment of £220 for a torker 280x & some white gt tyres & was a little concerned that they had not arrived a month later. now over two months later it has still not arrived & i was innundated by people on here saying he is a good guy who wouldnt rip me off. however it looks like you were all wrong as his phone is never on & he has supposedly moved out of his girlfriends house so i am now extremelly angry & pi**ed off about this situation. I also know he has had some problems at home but no problem is an excuse to rip people off. If anyone knows the whereabouts of this madmohican rip off merchant i would much appreciate some information. sadly i am now considering giving up my much loved hobby of old school bmx due to this bad experience. i am going to involve the police very soon so if anyone knows him please tell him to contact me asap. Thanks for reading & enjoy your hobby of bmx i dont think im  going to bother with it in future  :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

2020mad

Re: WHERE OH WHERE IS MADMOHICAN
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 10:11 PM »
He owes me a pair of chrome EZ bars and black ame tri's  from around the same time, i payed him cash at last creation novice evening which was quite a while ago now.  :(

BMXBEN

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 10:17 PM »
so come on lads where the f**k is he we need to find him ?

2020mad

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 01:26 PM »
anyone  :'(

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 02:47 PM »
Guy's the last time it was raised, radmember 'keep it lit' put this:

Lee is a good mate of mine, 100% top bloke!! He has major personal probs at the mo. but he will pull through and be back on the scene soon. he has no computer at the moment also Get in touch with me and i will phone him for you no hassle
Ade 07712 841144

Hope that helps

Paul
Vans Style

BMXBEN

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 06:25 PM »
Ive been in contact with ade he seems a great guy & was very helpfull. However even he has give up on him saying he cant get hold of him at all :tickedoff:

Trev

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 07:13 PM »
I've met the guy before at one of our meets and he did seem a nice enough bloke.
i can appreciate he may have a few problems in his life at the moment, but when he's got hundreds of pounds of peoples money for stuff that needs to be sent out, he could at least have the decency to get in touch with people and let them know the score.

not having a computer is a very poor excuse. he could go to the library and use the internet there and there are so many internet cafes about.

like i say, i don't know what the extent of his problems are at the moment. deals of a few hundred quid could well be insignificant. i believe i heard that he split up with his girlfriend or something. let's just hope he hasn't done anything stupid. i know of riders that have committed suicide over women, so let's hope it's not as drastic as that.

keep it lit!

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 08:36 PM »

ok, met lee a couple of years ago through an ebay sale of some haro fusion bars... as he lived in blackburn and i'm in manchester, i said i would deliver and chat bmx. we did, all good... since then chatted regular, met now and then(bones & impact)........ he came round my gaff to build bikes a few times..... top bloke :daumenhoch:

then a while back i got a txt saying he's in trouble, can he borrow a van of me( i own a van rental business), sound i said no bother.... he had spitt from his mrs big style(sounded nasty).... next he's lost his job, mrs gone mad thrown out loads of his stuff( i fear bmx bits!!)...  :'(

i have tried every way for lee(skyway) to get intouch with mad', i have even been up to his house that he shared with his mrs, but they are long gone, mobile is off, no reply from pm's or emails.......... i went to his place of work, but he got sacked for a no show...

i fear for him, because he was mad, but so sound aswell :-\

well, little bit of good news for 2020mad............ mad' gave me a mint set of skyway ezebars........ freestyle ain't my bag, get in touch and they are yours :coolsmiley:

he was a good guy! :Great_Britain:

ade :crazy2:

antiquebmx

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 08:46 PM »
lets hope he is ok, I understand people frustrated seemingly losing money.    I had a few pms with lee and he bought some cranks off me no worries.   i didnt know his situation, but just hope all turns out alright

keep it lit!

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 07:28 PM »

bump for 2020mad................read :daumenhoch:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 08:23 PM »
I've only just seen this thread so apologies for not helping earlier.

Lee (madmohican) txt'd me his new mobile number last week so I'm assuming his other number has been cut off, I haven't spoken to him since he sent me the number but if anyone wants to get in touch with him PM me and I'll give you the number so you can try and get hold of him. I'm reluctant to just put his number on this thread as it could end up with Lee getting a sh1t load of abuse and spam txt from people.

I honestly do believe there's no intent to deceive from Lee and I understand he is suffering a bit at the mo but I also feel after 2 months he could sorted things out. I do hope he is ok though as he's a decent fella.

I hope this helps.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

BMXBEN

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 07:29 PM »
Well ive tried his new no a few times & its just ringing out  :-[ Im not a happy bunny :'(

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 07:30 PM »
Sorry to hear it mate, bloody annoying!   >:(

BMXBEN

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 07:37 PM »
got loads of nice yellow & gold bits for it too might just flog em soon mx1000's ally hub tuffs in mint condition ect ect

jackel

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2008, 07:42 PM »
hmmm alloy hubbed yellow tuffs coaster as well? :)

snav69

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 08:12 PM »
I think its about time the Law was informed  :-\

:coolsmiley:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  WHERE OH WHERE IS MADMOHICAN

gfxgfx
gfx gfx