gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 05:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  WANTED HELP PLEASE. BMX Action bike Magazine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WANTED HELP PLEASE. BMX Action bike Magazine  (Read 9515 times)

adam01

WANTED HELP PLEASE. BMX Action bike Magazine
« on: May 07, 2008, 08:37 AM »
Please has any member got this copy of magazine i could download

issue 43 - august 1986
BMX Action bike
Very much appreciated

PS: i forgot to mention there should be a picture of me on the half pipe at chingford in black and white  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 09:23 AM by adam01 »

kingkeef

Re: WANTED HELP PLEASE. BMX Action bike Magazine
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 10:03 AM »
I am sure I have a copy at home  I will have a look when I get back tonight.
Cheers
K

adam01

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 10:06 AM »
I am sure I have a copy at home  I will have a look when I get back tonight.
Cheers
K

you star

magnificent and appreciated

AD

Old_Skool71

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 12:17 PM »
Hi, i have a copy of it in front of me, what page do you need scanned?, i had a look through it but can't see anything related to the Chingford halfpipe, what page are you on?

L8ter
Andrew

adam01

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 12:18 PM »
Hi, i have a copy of it in front of me, what page do you need scanned?, i had a look through it but can't see anything related to the Chingford halfpipe, what page are you on?

L8ter
Andrew

excellent

its a small black and white photo of me on the halfpipe

it could be in any of the magazines in this link not hundred per cent sure what addition

http://www.23mag.com/mags/bab/bab85.htm

Adam
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 12:22 PM by adam01 »

SaMAlex

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 12:26 PM »
Gotta love Ozzers Cover shot  :daumenhoch:

Im in the background of Shoharas lookback cancan (behind his front wheel, near the PA speakers). I had a massive black eye cos I crashed in my first run in the under 16s comp.

adam01

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 12:44 PM »
did you get any joy. i know its a pain looking though magazines for one mear picture but it would be appreciated

Old_Skool71

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 12:47 PM »
Does it list your name next to the pic?, and do you have anymore info on what else might be on the same page?

adam01

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 12:49 PM »
Does it list your name next to the pic?, and do you have anymore info on what else might be on the same page?

unfortunately no my name isn't with picture it was just a small clipping about chingford halfpipe. the picture is on the right hand side page and its small , and i have no idea what else might be on the same page.

AD

Old_Skool71

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 12:52 PM »
K...will see what a can come up with, i have just sorted through my old issues, have most of 85/86/87, just a few missing

adam01

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 12:55 PM »
excellent cheers Andrew. knowing me luck that copy will be the missing one  :'(

SaMAlex

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 01:27 PM »
did you get any joy. i know its a pain looking though magazines for one mear picture but it would be appreciated

I have all the BMX Actions at home but Ive only got the Mons Jam scans done.

adam01

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2008, 01:33 PM »

No need to scan all the magazine/s just that one page

cheers and very appreciated

Old_Skool71

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 01:44 PM »
Sorry Adam, been through all the issues i have and the only one with anything about Chingford is in the Oct 86 issue with coverage of the Chingford Jam, the only b&w pic of someone riding the halfpipe is of Jess Dyrenforth pulling a can-can table top, sorry i couldnt help you out, i'm sure someone will hook you up with it.

L8ter
Andrew

SaMAlex

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 01:48 PM »

No need to scan all the magazine/s just that one page

All my mags are stashed away in the loft so I wont be able to go through them. Sorry.

Do you know Rory? (user name: Rory). He was a chingford local so he might know the magazine you are after. Send him a PM, he's a top man.

adam01

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 02:07 PM »
 :'(

Old_Skool71

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 02:48 PM »
I'll check with my old bmx bud to see if he has any issues that i don't, although i have a funny feeling that he never actually bought Bmx Action Bike, i think he only bought Bmx Plus, will check though.

L8ter
Coco

adam01

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2008, 02:51 PM »
Sorry Adam, been through all the issues i have and the only one with anything about Chingford is in the Oct 86 issue with coverage of the Chingford Jam, the only b&w pic of someone riding the halfpipe is of Jess Dyrenforth pulling a can-can table top, sorry i couldn't help you out, I'm sure someone will hook you up with it.

L8ter
Andrew

Andrew you have but only been a radbmx member less than a day and that you went out your way to help me , you are a gent and that i really appreciate what you did.

i wonder if i got it wrong maybe in a different magazine  :-\

Old_Skool71

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 02:57 PM »
No worries Adam, only to glad to help out a fellow member of the old school, i have a load of Bmx Freestyle issues aswell, as i have then all out just now i'll have a look through them this evening and see if i can find anything.

L8ter
Coco

adam01

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 03:02 PM »
No worries Adam, only to glad to help out a fellow member of the old school, i have a load of Bmx Freestyle issues aswell, as i have then all out just now i'll have a look through them this evening and see if i can find anything.

L8ter
Coco

class gent

magnificent in every way fingers crossed

AD.

meanwhile Andrew enjoy reading the old scool magazines that will bring great memories flooding back , and make you more want to ride again 2008 and on woods

PS: i am almost sure that it is the UK BMX Action bike Magazine
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 03:34 PM by adam01 »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  WANTED HELP PLEASE. BMX Action bike Magazine

gfxgfx
gfx gfx