gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 09:14 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Amazing First day at the new skatepark- complete with old school heros!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amazing First day at the new skatepark- complete with old school heros!!  (Read 2780 times)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Watching this Vid was amazing. It has made me realise that we need to do an International Old Fools BMX meet. imagine having the uk Old Fools riders, plus Andy Shohara's birthday reunion crowd , then also the guys form this vid... it could be an amazing experience.
How can we make this happen I wonder...............

Trev

Superb vid Ross. I tried it the other day, but my PC was having trouble loading the vid. Today was a treat!
That is one of the best vids I have seen on here. What a fantastic day!!
Would love to try out that park one day.

So who's up for a Novice Session out there ;D

bmxer4ever

Smooth new concrete, perfect sunny day, more transitions than you could shake a stick at...and old school legends to boot!
What more could a body ask for?!
Looks fantastic and good to see Ron hasn't lost it!

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:

Copious amounts of booze and a nice Ruby Murray after and that would probably be about the most perfect day ever!

Daz.  ;)
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

jackel

Copious amounts of booze and a nice Ruby Murray after and that would probably be about the most perfect day ever!

Daz.  ;)
amen :)

Offline Maurice Meyer

• BMX Legend
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
even if Wilkerson did look like teen wolf

Ha ha!!!  That is hilarious.  "Teen wolf."  I'll be using that on him for sure!

Hey, that was Cameron Birdwell in the mix.  Cam shreds.

yoda

Ross, next assignment is the Vander memorial ride in SF sometime in October.

Now theres an excuse to get yer self to SF this October if I ever heard one  :coolsmiley:

Old_Skool71

That was an awesome video, what a place, you lucky lucky barsterd, iv'e never had the chance to ride a concrete skatepark and after watchibg that vid i'm tempted to sell a load of things to fund a holiday there, anyone wanna by a used wife and an unused 15yr old son?? :LolLolLolLol:

L8ter
Andrew

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Amazing First day at the new skatepark- complete with old school heros!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx