gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 10:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Cheddar Videos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cheddar Videos  (Read 871 times)

hooga1975

Cheddar Videos
« on: April 29, 2008, 07:48 PM »
Here are some the videos of Cheddar.

I just watched the 40+ B  final.  You cant see Spillers crash but you can hear it!  I hope you are on the mend Lee :daumenhoch:

The weather looked nice :LolLolLolLol:

wolfybmx

Re: Cheddar Videos
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 07:53 PM »
you can just about catch him nose ending into the lip of the double   :'(

weather perfect untill the finals

scary_leary

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 07:58 PM »
Wheres the link?

hooga1975

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 08:02 PM »
haha what a muppet

http://www.bikevideos.org.uk/

here you go

spillers#1

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 08:14 PM »
You beat me to it lee  :daumenhoch: i was just gonna put a post up about the vids.

Istill feel f**ked  :-[ i still can't lift up my right arm and i'm dying for a hilary swank  :) i think i've done some nice damage to my shoulder.

Gutted the vid didn't show the full monty nose dive and roll over  :LolLolLolLol: you can hear me shout "ohhh nooo aaaarrrrggh.......thud  :10_2_12: Phil beer(wolfybmx), mike wong, mat french and myself avin it with the northerners  :LolLolLolLol: Well done phil i new you would win it  :4_17_5:

Anyone see the A final with bof,slater,russ(wussy) jon moore etc love the way mr slater attacks everything  :daumenhoch:

Just wanna say that the vid doesn't show how mad cheddar track is and how high and long every jump is,the start hill and first straight is mental  :idiot2:

DONNY R

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 12:26 AM »
A WEEK LATE BUT I`VE JUST SEEN SPILLERS CRASH  :2funny: IS THAT WHY YOUR CALLED SPILLERS THEN DUDE ?

spillers#1

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 09:03 PM »
Well the nickname started coz i used to spill beer all the time but now i think its coz i crash all the time  ;D got to say a big thankyou to phil beer for the wicked race top he has given me  :daumenhoch: cheers dude

DONNY R

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 12:11 AM »
I take it you reacked the last shirt at chedder dude !  :-[ take care of this one and your self :'(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Cheddar Videos

gfxgfx
gfx gfx