gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 10:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Does anyone know whats happened to Jezza?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Does anyone know whats happened to Jezza?  (Read 925 times)

djgivvinup

Does anyone know whats happened to Jezza?
« on: May 02, 2008, 09:22 AM »
Does anyone know Jezza?
I sent him a cheque a few weeks ago for a set of NOS Tioga v bars, the cheque cleared & the money was taken from my account on the 15th of April & i havn't heard a thing from him.
I'm sure he's busy & stuff or got stuff going on etc...I know he's not a messer but if anyone speaks to him can you give him a nudge from me  :daumenhoch:

Cheers..

rob

Re: Does anyone know whats happened to Jezza?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 09:31 AM »
will be seeing him later at the burner bash, so will let him know for you unless he see's this first

djgivvinup

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 09:35 AM »
Cheers fella, much appreciated  :daumenhoch:

djgivvinup

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 10:20 PM »
^^^^

Bars still havn't turned up  :(

I've sent another pm tonight as it looks like he was online earlier, can anybody that knows him please tell him i'm still waiting for the bars :daumenhoch:

Cheers..

JT71

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 08:09 AM »
those bars were selling like hot cakes at the Burner Bash...but don't worry none, he's got loads of em so I hear.   :daumenhoch:

djgivvinup

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 09:04 AM »
those bars were selling like hot cakes at the Burner Bash...but don't worry none, he's got loads of em so I hear.   :daumenhoch:

That doesn't make me feel any better  :LolLolLolLol:

The cheque payment i sent cleared in my account on the 15th of April, i would think over 3 weeks is more than enough time to package & send a set of bars  :wtf:

This is starting to seriously take the p**s....its not a lot of money but thats not really the point, just a pm or post on here letting me know whats going on would be nice.  :rant:

Come on Jezza what happening??

JT71

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 09:28 AM »
ooops. sorry dude, I was only joking man.

I've pm'd Jezza on burnerworld and I'm sure he'll be in touch very very soon.  :daumenhoch:

adam01

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 09:33 AM »
thats bad news 3 weeks i can understand you getting boiled up i would >:(

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 09:39 AM »
he's been having some problems with his mrs expecting....baby is due or may have even been born so bmx has been on the back burner for a week or three

he's a good guy, and he'll stand on, that said you have every right to be pissed off, as there has been no comms...but i'm just saying he has a lot on at the minute...

i will drop him a text and tell him to get in touch with you...

hope that helps

djgivvinup

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 09:42 AM »
ooops. sorry dude, I was only joking man.

I've pm'd Jezza on burnerworld and I'm sure he'll be in touch very very soon.  :daumenhoch:

its ok mate, sorry, i didn't mean it to sound like i was ranting at you  ;)

it was a general, first thing in the morning rant  >:D

I'm sure none of us enjoy packaging & sending stuff, i know i don't, it is a chore.  But if i've sold stuff & taken the money for it then i do get on the case & send the item asap.

Like i said in the first post, i know Jezza is a long respected member on here so i wouldn't like to call him a messer, but come on...throw me a frikkin bonus here (in a doctor evil style voice)  :LolLolLolLol:

djgivvinup

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 09:48 AM »
he's been having some problems with his mrs expecting....baby is due or may have even been born so bmx has been on the back burner for a week or three

he's a good guy, and he'll stand on, that said you have every right to be pissed off, as there has been no comms...but i'm just saying he has a lot on at the minute...

i will drop him a text and tell him to get in touch with you...

hope that helps

Cheers J.T.  :daumenhoch:

I havn't got a problem with the guy at all & im not really that pissed off, just a bit of communication is all it takes   ::)

If the missus is expecting etc.. then nuff said, i have total respect for that.  Me & the missus are expecting our first in 7 weeks & the last thing i would want nearer the birth would be some tit hassling me for a bmx part i hadn't sent.

Just a quick pm will do nicely  :daumenhoch:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 08:58 PM »
You have to keep on at him because he is well know for not sending stuff out. He will send it to you its just a matter of when  :) :-\ ;)

JT71

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2008, 08:38 AM »
I just got a reply back from him on Burnerworld, expect him to be in touch very soon.  :daumenhoch:

djgivvinup

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 11:59 AM »
Got a pm from Jezza yesterday, he's sorting out the bars & they should be with me soon....cheers Jezza   :daumenhoch:

Also massive thanks to everyone that replied to this post, all much appreciated  :daumenhoch:

SaMAlex

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2008, 12:03 PM »
Do you know if he has any more chrome V bars for sale? Im after a set for a mate

jezza

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 08:55 PM »
sorry guys just seen this thread.  :Aresehole:

as strikey says replied to bars all packed up and ready to post, head been well up me arse last few weeks, no excuses though, i had thought i had sent these, as is well documented im a terrible poster, mainly due to i drive a wagon and struggle to get to post office. so thank god the wife said she'd handle that from now on  ::)

once again apologies m8. i sincerely thought these had gone. but i did get a right rollocking off the missus  :-[ :-[ :-[

and yes i have more available same price £22 posted

SaMAlex

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 08:57 PM »
and yes i have more available same price £22 posted

I will take a set  :daumenhoch:

PM sent to you earlier on today

jezza

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 09:09 PM »
yeah just read it m8, will send reply

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Does anyone know whats happened to Jezza?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx