gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 05:43 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Metal Bikes DVD – Go get it now … right now! GO ON!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Metal Bikes DVD – Go get it now … right now! GO ON!  (Read 377 times)

SaMAlex

I just watched the Metal Bikes DVD. Oh my god! It is so good. I am totally blown away by it. It is totally the best BMX DVD Ive seen for ages. I spend a lot of time watching web Vids and Im quite up to date with what riders are going, but this? This is full on! Its like the web vids are what the “kids” are doing, and this shows you how the real men ride! You don’t have to look close for which peg chinks or which way the spin was. You just see 360 down 20 stairs and pegs flying right off bikes as they smash into rails. Brakeless? These guys do more foot down, back wheel skids than Ive seen since the 80s.

There is one section that has some whips in it. And sure, the Metal Bikes Riders are no strangers to fashion dressing. But even the fashion seems more genuine than a teenager riding in clothes that are just to damn small.

This DVD isn’t so much a breath of fresh air … its like a bike company remembered how to breath again! All hail at the shine of Levan and Burns. Go buy this DVD. NOW!

spicybob

Re: Metal Bikes DVD – Go get it now … right now! GO ON!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 08:25 PM »
Alex

Are you talking about Dead Bang??
Where did you get it from?

SaMAlex

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 09:48 PM »
Alex

Are you talking about Dead Bang??
Where did you get it from?

Yes, Dead Bang. I got it from 4Down so maybe ask them if they have supplied it to somewhere near you.

xchainxofxstrengthx

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 11:03 PM »
Alans have it too most people do now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr i am ordering it tomorrow with some metal bar ends and metal spade seat to go with my new look bike :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 11:23 PM by xchainxofxstrengthx »

evamedia

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 09:36 AM »
Ordered from Pijin a few days ago....can't wait

jedi

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 10:04 AM »
top 3 dvds out in my opinion are

grounded
fitlife
electronical

must watch the metal one

xchainxofxstrengthx

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 09:53 PM »

I just watched the Metal Bikes DVD. Oh my god! It is so good. I am totally blown away by it. It is totally the best BMX DVD Ive seen for ages. I spend a lot of time watching web Vids and Im quite up to date with what riders are going, but this? This is full on! Its like the web vids are what the “kids” are doing, and this shows you how the real men ride! You don’t have to look close for which peg chinks or which way the spin was. You just see 360 down 20 stairs and pegs flying right off bikes as they smash into rails. Brakeless? These guys do more foot down, back wheel skids than Ive seen since the 80s.

There is one section that has some whips in it. And sure, the Metal Bikes Riders are no strangers to fashion dressing. But even the fashion seems more genuine than a teenager riding in clothes that are just to damn small.

This DVD isn’t so much a breath of fresh air … its like a bike company remembered how to breath again! All hail at the shine of Levan and Burns. Go buy this DVD. NOW!

Everything Alex said and much more, its a must have, i know i love Metal but this is worth a view, loving it skids and speed. Lots of noise coming from the burns man too :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 10:01 PM by xchainxofxstrengthx »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Metal Bikes DVD – Go get it now … right now! GO ON!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx