gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 01:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  E-mail for Craig Campbell???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: E-mail for Craig Campbell???  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Maurice Meyer

• BMX Legend
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
E-mail for Craig Campbell???
« on: April 25, 2008, 09:29 AM »
I've got a guy over here working on something on par with Joe Kid and wants to get in touch with Craig Campbell for an interview.  Anyone have his e-mail?

Thanks a lot,

Maurice

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: E-mail for Craig Campbell???
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 09:34 AM »

i heard he was out in the far east for a year

adam01

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 09:49 AM »
I've got a guy over here working on something on par with Joe Kid and wants to get in touch with Craig Campbell for an interview.  Anyone have his e-mail?

Thanks a lot,

Maurice

hi there

this is Craig Campbells Girl Friends youtube you can send her an email and it will get to Craig hope it helps let me know how you go

Adam

« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 09:53 AM by adam01 »

evamedia

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 02:38 PM »
Fraser's on Facebook, you could try sending a message through him

Offline Maurice Meyer

• BMX Legend
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 06:01 AM »
Awesome, thanks guys.  I think the connection will be made.  I'm sworn to secrecy over here but I think the freestyle types are going to dig what this guy is doing.  Won't be long either.  I cannot believe it's happening myself.  Definitely needs some UK representation in there.

Ramp Rat

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 10:58 PM »
Maurice - I've got it, I just PM'd you w/ it.

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 03:30 PM »
Awesome, thanks guys.  I think the connection will be made.  I'm sworn to secrecy over here but I think the freestyle types are going to dig what this guy is doing.  Won't be long either.  I cannot believe it's happening myself.  Definitely needs some UK representation in there.

Should get hold of Andy Ruffell too, he lives stateside now but had heaps to do with getting UK Freestyle on the TV  :daumenhoch:.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Sean 2000

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 11:10 PM »
Good shout Marty  :daumenhoch:

adam01

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 08:40 AM »
excellent :daumenhoch:

AD

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 11:03 AM »

sounds cool M, keep us updated dude :daumenhoch:

adam01

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 03:58 PM »
R.a.D Issue 58 Xs Craig Campbell
“Xs” was the name of the slot for a single page stand alone picture. It followed on from BMX Action Bike’s “Radness Unlimited”. We felt unhappy with the Action Bike name and came up with something equally bad. The main point was that it was meant to be the first powerful hit in the magazine. Sometimes it was; sometimes it wasn’t. In this case Xs featured Craig Campbell, which means that it was.
As the caption said:

And they told you he’d given up. This is Craig’s ramp in Craig’s garden. He built it because he likes to ride a bike. Here’s the proof. Don’t lose sleep over the lack of lip: it’s a long way down. He’s so smooth that after he’s hit three of four airs he has to brake as he crosses the flat bottom.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  E-mail for Craig Campbell???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx