gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 03:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Is there a definitive GT Performer Fiola replica spec???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is there a definitive GT Performer Fiola replica spec???  (Read 497 times)

mark 2

I'm sure Jay or Carl Jazzchimp are well researched in this, I've never come across any particularly good pics in my huntings. Carl's said in the past about Aerospeeds for a crank and I think on the cover of freestyle bmx it's got Aerospeeds. There's obviously going to be a few variations over the months Eddie Fiola was getting photographed on the bike (black seatpost?) I was wondering about this bike that bmx addicts now own, the cranks look like profile to me but in the shape of the later GT stamped ones. And  i don't recognise the forks....Any anal mad geeks out there....I'll rephrase that.....  ;D

I've enlarged it a bit and the pictures lost it's clarity, proper version here....
http://www.bmx-addicts.com/
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 04:42 PM by mark j. »

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
Re: Is there a definitive GT Performer Fiola replica spec???
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 04:35 PM »
one peice crank n gt race forks was the bike i remember fiola riding :daumenhoch:

munners

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 05:16 PM »
Ive got EVERY EXACT part to copy Jazzchimps which  is in my opinion the best replica out there. In all fairness Pete Quads is just the same but he keeps his bikes under wrap! >:D All i need is a gold tuff neck stem  :'(

It should be ready by the end of the week but i am sure you have seen it all before!

I spoke to Jazzchimp on here very recently about a Fiola rep and he mentioned the Aerospeeds. Sounds like he deffo ran them. The addicts bike just dont look right. :-\

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 05:21 PM »
Ive got EVERY EXACT part to copy Jazzchimps which  is in my opinion the best replica out there. In all fairness Pete Quads is just the same but he keeps his bikes under wrap! >:D All i need is a gold tuff neck stem  :'(

It should be ready by the end of the week but i am sure you have seen it all before!

I spoke to Jazzchimp on here very recently about a Fiola rep and he mentioned the Aerospeeds. Sounds like he deffo ran them. The addicts bike just dont look right. :-\

Munners, Custom Colors or Metro Plating could solve the gold Tuf Neck dilema for you  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

lodge

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 05:37 PM »
I am no GT expert, but i think he ran GT pro forks so he could run flip down fork standers lower down the fork tube. (the performer fork dropouts went higher up the fork tube).

mark 2

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 05:49 PM »
Ive got EVERY EXACT part to copy Jazzchimps which  is in my opinion the best replica out there.

The addicts bike just dont look right. :-\

agreed on both accounts without taking any credit away from the addicts one,  but i was wondering how accurate it is. steel hubbed tuffs too...same as mine. I personally don't like the design of the steel hubbed tuffs compared to the alloy. that's one bit that niggles me about mine. nos, but if anyone wants too swap..... ;)

maybe email fiola he could put some horses mouth on it

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 07:26 PM »

think it was different everyday, jays (chizzpimps one) is spot bollok, and whos gonna doubt a jay build  ???

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Is there a definitive GT Performer Fiola replica spec???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx