gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 09:08 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  skyway back to black brothers and sisters! UPDATED ,FITTED
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: skyway back to black brothers and sisters! UPDATED ,FITTED  (Read 1987 times)

Offline stfc

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Re: skyway back to black brothers and sisters! UPDATED ,FITTED
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2008, 05:42 PM »
Looking good  :daumenhoch:

I'd pull the bars back a touch though to make the steering a bit slower; you might find the front end twtchy on dirt  :daumenhoch:.
DIRT!!! ,  ;D ;D

Offline PHIPPSIO

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 11:05 AM »
Dyed an orange viscount dyna black. Took three attempts and around 10 black dylons but its as goos as i need it. If you hold it up to the light it looks a little burgandy but in normal circumstances its ok. I left it boiling in a saucepan on the hob for around 5 hours, not to mention the 5 hours of ear ache from the wife. Then i found a minty black one the week after :tickedoff:

Offline double chevron

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: skyway back to black brothers and sisters!
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2008, 12:39 PM »
1st rule in dyeing.

NEVER DYE A YELLOW KASHI. IT DOESNT WORK! ASK JT. HIS WENT CAMO!

he tried to bleach a yellowed one, not dye I think Nick  ;)

spectre

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 06:13 PM »
brilliant job on this, Im restoring 2 alloy hub tuffs at the moment, polishing the hubs, carefully filed out a couple of dings, almost there - be chuffed if I can get them as nice as these...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  skyway back to black brothers and sisters! UPDATED ,FITTED

gfxgfx
gfx gfx