gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 08:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  anyone know who this is ? ? ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: anyone know who this is ? ? ?  (Read 380 times)

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
anyone know who this is ? ? ?
« on: April 23, 2008, 12:56 PM »
i put my z's etc up for sale on here last week,ive had someone email me on my personal email not through here,they never give their name or anything,there email address is <bmxmoderator2@ etc (ive not put all the address up)
its just they made an offer on the z,s and the tyres i had of £20 less than i wanted so i said,meet me in the middle(eg give me another £10) they said nope didnt want em,(i know if i wanted something for an extra £10 id have had it)i emailed them to say if id still got em id let em know,which i did,to get a reply "have you still got them",id have thought that was obvious as id just emailed saying i had  :-\  anyway ive now brought some more stuff and emailed to say if they want em at his/her price they can,but i dont do paypal,there reply AGAIN with no name etc is just" why dont you do paypal" ?
it just seems strange to me that they dont reply by pm or through the site only through my email and never give a name ?  :-\
its been going on a few days and they still not said yes ill send a cheque etc ? are they just messing about or are they interetsed?
if they are genuine i appologise but if not  :2gunsfiring_v1:  :2gunsfiring_v1:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

Re: anyone know who this is ? ? ?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 01:45 PM »
THERE WAS A GUY ON "TALK" LIKE THAT HE WAS CALLED GANNAY

AND HE WAS WANTIN TO BUY EVERYTHING GOIN BUT DID NOT SAY SPECIFICALLY WAT HE WANTED

TOSSSER ME THINKS STEER CLEER MATE

RUSS

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 01:51 PM »
 :) Sounds like the same guy-also calls himself MarkScot.He sent me a few mails,never refers to exactly what he wants to buy.I replied in the most impolite way I could think of.

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 02:44 PM »
guess wot
they just been back on by email and said"ill pass on them"  :2gunsfiring_v1:
wot a f.in tool,ive replied by telling them that,"i am surprised they dont want them and thanx for messing me around,why dont you tell me your name and i can warn everyone on the site you are a messer"
bet he dont tell me
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 03:55 PM »
thought id now put the full email address up so you all know who he is

<bmxmoderator2@gmail.com>

hes a tool

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  anyone know who this is ? ? ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx