gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 08:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  ASHAMED and so should you be.........
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ASHAMED and so should you be.........  (Read 4097 times)

zed4130

Re: ASHAMED and so should you be.........
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2008, 09:00 PM »
Group hug   :smitten:   :4_17_5:

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2008, 09:10 PM »
anyone who has organised an event has my utmost respect and also the feeling when people dont arrive in the numbers you hoped is a bloody awful one, better advertising of events deffo needs looking into and I think getting rid of the shoutbox to have a rolling banner with events and site sales such as t-shirts is a great idea.

sorry I couldnt make it this weekend Dan, I hpe you had a blast (tbh I am struggling to even get out on the bike for an hour or two these days never mind get away on a jolly)

:) DINGO :)

se bikes

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2008, 09:18 PM »

Rich, Dan - apologies from me too as I've said before.

I think the weather was against you for the weekend, and that kept the crowds away. It was a cracking event last year and would have been champion again if the damn clouds fooked right off.

Tony & Nicky - I think you're being a little hard on Rich...he's a good guy and works hard for this site and the events we hold. It takes a great deal of effort to put these things on, as you guys well know with running the OSS series. Imagine if you put a meet on and no one turned up - you'd be a little pis-sed off too? And you seem to have taken the out-burst personally? I can't see anywhere that Rich was getting at you guys?

Anyhow, as the wise Nick Gashead points out, it's just a hobby...so lets all have a big hug and look forward to MK08!

:daumenhoch:

Not having a rant at Rich at all, let he who casts the first stone and all that......

Only seems a little while ago tho that Rad events where only for the select few if ya know what i mean  ::)

zed4130

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2008, 09:20 PM »

I think the weather was against you for the weekend, and that kept the crowds away. It was a cracking event last year and would have been champion again if the damn clouds fooked right off.

Tony & Nicky - I think you're being a little hard on Rich...he's a good guy and works hard for this site and the events we hold. It takes a great deal of effort to put these things on, as you guys well know with running the OSS series. Imagine if you put a meet on and no one turned up - you'd be a little pis-sed off too? And you seem to have taken the out-burst personally? I can't see anywhere that Rich was getting at you guys?

Anyhow, as the wise Nick Gashead points out, it's just a hobby...so lets all have a big hug and look forward to MK08!

Not having a rant at Rich at all, let he who casts the first stone and all that......

Only seems a little while ago tho that Rad events where only for the select few if ya know what i mean  ::)

nikky your not saying thar rad is clicky are you  ;)  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2008, 09:20 PM »
TBH its not the first time Rich has sniped off when things dont go as well as expected, Im gutted I couldnt go, but alienating members with the ranting is not gonna help.
I never took it that personally, and my response was a measured one not aimed at anyone specifically.
Anyway, Rads not the place for ranting, If I offended you Rich then please accept my apology
A long time ago, in a land far away!

se bikes

« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2008, 09:24 PM »

nikky your not saying thar rad is clicky are you  ;)  :LolLolLolLol:

:2funny: :2funny: i said nothing Paul  :shocked: :shocked:

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2008, 09:30 PM »
Right then, can anyone tell me which way the stickers go round on VDC Woody Bars please?

zed4130

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2008, 09:33 PM »
Right then, can anyone tell me which way the stickers go round on VDC Woody Bars please?

:LolLolLolLol:  upside down  :daumenhoch:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2008, 09:34 PM »

The sticky side down  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2008, 09:34 PM »
SUPPORT THE SITE, BUY A T SHIRT...

Thursday is the last day for orders.

Follow the link please...

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=59663.0

Now, back to shit kicking :idiot2:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2008, 09:38 PM »
Seriously, someone tell me which way round they go.

Please.

se bikes

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2008, 09:42 PM »
dunno mate, i'm allergic to monkeys, like bars tho :uglystupid2:

zed4130

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2008, 09:42 PM »
indoor freestyle anyone  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2008, 09:46 PM »

Please.

don't ruin my paint work i aint doing it again :yahoo_silent:  ;D
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2008, 09:51 PM »
indoor freestyle anyone  :LolLolLolLol:

Indoor Clown Freestyle, if you don't mind...

;)
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2008, 10:17 PM »
Someone just sent me a secretly filmed bit of footage from the event, its of the mods after a few beers, glad I didnt go now >:D

A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2008, 10:23 PM »

Please.

don't ruin my paint work i aint doing it again :yahoo_silent:  ;D

Sorted now...spent 3 hours looking for reference on the 'net and then remembered I had a FREESTYLIN' mag with some in. FFS, I am officially daft.

And don't worry the paint job looks awesome Dan.

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2008, 10:47 AM »
"I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn't have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

"Oh Jake............"

othomas2

« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2008, 11:15 AM »
Rich, where were you on the London ride 2 weekends back ??  :LolLolLolLol:  :daumenhoch:

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2008, 11:43 AM »
I was on my stag weekend  :D

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2008, 12:59 PM »
I remember when this website was created as a light hearted place for the good folk of the UK oldschool scene to play.

I am not going to pick out quotes and examples from this thread, but jeasus, quit moaning.

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2008, 01:28 PM »
I remember when this website was created as a light hearted place for the good folk of the UK oldschool scene to play.

I am not going to pick out quotes and examples from this thread, but jeasus, quit moaning.

Is Jeasus a member  ???
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

zed4130

« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2008, 01:32 PM »

Is Jeasus a member  ???

i think he's something to do with the member called god   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2008, 09:05 PM »
forgive me for speaking my mind but in all honesty apart from bornmouth04/05 and the MK meets, i personaly think all the meets we have had  a poor attendance considering how many of us on here share the same passion  .. its normally "same old faces " who turn up to theses smaller events ..maybe, nikki is gettin a lil confused with the "select few"  .. the "select few" are the only ones who have bothered to turned up over the passed years ..... and rich aka waxin has been at the root !! of every meet ever held here on rad so maxxuimum respect to him  :daumenhoch: and just for the record i always said i was going to go to dans on the sunday but was informed that most of those who had ateended where leaving fairly early on the sunday ,, otherwise the man in the tight shorts may have still retained his crown !!! :LolLolLolLol:

se bikes

« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2008, 10:29 PM »
Lee,

After some fairly lengthy chats last night i agreed to let this thread go and let sleeping dogs lie.  Can of worms, have em mate.............

I joined RAD originally inn 2006, only ever re looked when i joined the O/S in early 2007.  Since then i have supported every event that RAD have held, The DC launch (although there are a few stories over the guest list that are quite interesting) exactly why was i not included, i was 1 of the first to PM when the list opened, it was published with entries and both me and 796 were left off, after a few reminders and PM's we finally got a ticket to a RAD event, what gave tho....

MK2007, was i there, hell yes, i paid, got my T,  I spent a small fookin fortune that weekend on parts, took part in events and so did my kids.

RAD Xmas bash, despite being pretty fookin ill we made the trek and arrived late but still got there.

I was 1 of i believe only 3/4 that bought RAD T's last year.

Dont ever try and tell me i haven't done my bit, i've offered help organising MK, even to be there to assist set up/organising, but it's all cool.

I appreciate the work that goes into these things, in 3 events i raised over £100,000 for charity relying on company donors for the whole event.

There are times when this site is VERY elitist, it's the ONLY part i hate.

:rant:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  ASHAMED and so should you be.........

gfxgfx
gfx gfx